Dole Whip Shirt

Supergirl7710

I'm a little bit confused about what your asking? Are you actually selling that shirt? Cause I'd totally buy it :D if it came in lady sizes of course :3

terp79

Original Poster
Yes if I can get enough people interested I am making these to sell. Only a small run...100 of them. Go to my blog and let me know if you're interested! Thanks guys!

Mukta

I would love to buy this shirt (for a reasonable price of course)

I'm glad you addressed the copyright issue in your blog.

SleepingMonk

Have anything with a nice collar?

NikeGolf-203690-OliveKhaki.jpg

terp79

Original Poster
Update

The shirt is now on sale but for a limited time so act fast and get your order in by the end of this month. I'll only being doing one run of these so don't be late.

Click here for more info and please help me get the word out! Thanks guys!

forevermickey

I love Adventureland but am not a huge Dole Whip Fan ( I know you are all booing and hissing me lol) will you feature other shirts in the future? Thanks :)

allgar

Just ordered two, one for the wife and I. Can't wait to wear them at the Parks and hear all of the "where did you get that shirt" questions. LOL

Mukta

The shirt is now on sale but for a limited time so act fast and get your order in by the end of this month. I'll only being doing one run of these so don't be late.

Click here for more info and please help me get the word out! Thanks guys!

I ordered mine! Thanks for an amazing shirt and for keeping the price reasonable.

Kamikaze

I'm trying to get enough people interested so i can make this idea become a reality! So what do you think? Would you sport the shirt? Let me know in the comments section!

What are you talking about? Put it on cafepress or etsy. Boom, its a reality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom