Does anyone like stitches great escape?

tecowdw

Is there anyone out there who somewaht enjoys stitches great escape? i dont think its as bad as people say...but maybe Im crazy?

For me, it was one of those "I did it once" kind of attractions that I don't bother with again. I definitely thought Alien Encounter was better.

hedbeeninfested

Original Poster
Ya i do wish they kept alien encounter...atleast so I could have gone on it again. My parents made me go on it when I was younger and it scared the crap out of me...Ive always wanted to go on it again and see what scared me so much...but nothing you can do. As for stitch..if im there and there is no line...I'll go on it.

I like it. We ride it everytime we go. The sole purpose of the ride is for kids, and they LOVE it! Why does everyone think its so bad?the effects are great.

Donfan

I always kind of enjoyed "Mission to Mars"; but now they've got a new flight to Mars, so I guess they don't need it anymore. Do you suppose that when they got rid of "Mission to Mars" they were already thinking of "Mission:Space"?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I always kind of enjoyed "Mission to Mars"; but now they've got a new flight to Mars, so I guess they don't need it anymore. Do you suppose that when they got rid of "Mission to Mars" they were already thinking of "Mission:Space"?

Since your really digging back....I liked Flight to the Moon. :wave:

darthjohnny

Well, I think that would have been a little to far back in the future. However, they probably were thinking about an updated version "Mission to Mars" when they were planning "Mission: Space." :)

Since your really digging back....I liked Flight to the Moon. :wave:

I never went on that. But didn't they get rid of it because once America did go to the moon, it just wasn't that exciting any more?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I never went on that. But didn't they get rid of it because once America did go to the moon, it just wasn't that exciting any more?

Yes, tha's true. Plus the special effects, from what I can remember, consisted of some AA's, large projections, and the biggie, the seat that sank back when you took off !

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Like Whinnie says...POO!!!!! A:E was much better...AND they don't sell Skippy stuff anymore...I LOVE SKIPPY!!!!!

DDuckFan130

I liked it. I also liked AE. AE got boring after a few times. SGE got boring after a few times. But I'm willing to give SGE a couple more chances because I love the movie and its sequels :D

MickeyDee

I could never hate it because I adore Stitch more than any girl ever could imagine to, I just LOVE him. (Over 70 Stitch things...yeah.) So it was really special, seeing him up there so lifelike and cute..I loved his little purr. So I admit to being biased because I love that blue alien, but how many kids around the world are as well? Loads! So it's not a failure, not by a long shot..just different strokes for different folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom