Does anyone ever pay figment a visit?

pumpkin7

We paid him a visit last trip, and we really wished that we hadn't bothered.
The only nice thing about the current incarnation of the ride is the inclusion of Eric Idle. Though by his inclusion, I mean his presence and the fact that he wanted to come back and do something else for Disney; what he actually does is complete pants.
Plus it really dates (well, dated) HISTA when it was still there, having a younger Eric Idle in that attraction, with him 20 or so years later in the attraction next door. Good thinking!

Magenta Panther

I rode it once. I'd read people here and elsewhere rave about the Imagination ride, and so I tried it. Afterward I thought, "Wha???? What's the big deal. That was kinda lame." Now I know it's because the ride I rode wasn't the original. After seeing a Youtube video of the original ride, then I understood the enthusiasm. Poor Dreamfinder...

Bama14

We always ride it at least once. My son enjoys it. He loves playing some of the games with the instruments at the end too. It doesn't bother me, I never saw the original ride though.

katexo

Went on it once my last trip because my boyfriend was pretty insistent upon it, even though Id been on it before and knew he wouldnt enjoy it. He admitted after that I was right :cool:

I can imagine at one point it was a good ride, but poor figment gets no love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom