Does anyone ever pay figment a visit?

JiminyandTink

I ride it every trip without fail! I love Figment and I love the song. As well, there is the cool play area for kids and there are always some hidden gems in the gift shop that you wont find elsewhere.

I know it's not the original ride and a lot of people don't like it anymore, but it still classic Epcot to me.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would also like to show you folks some Pictures I took just yesterday of the Outside and see how sad of a state this section really is...

Leaping Fountains have had better days..Half of them don't work..
DSC03078_zps3c86cf62.jpg

This one just Spews water...
DSC03074_zps65751a31.jpg

The little fountains were working...And one thing that bugs me is since they make new topiaries of other characters...They don't have the Gaul to install a new Figment topiary for this area..It's sad..
DSC03082_zps3321b259.jpg

Another view on how the water area has fallen apart..
DSC03076_zps8b258ba2.jpg

Figgy1

Several times every trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the one with the Figment pack Figment on the purse strap and a Figment purple scrunchie in my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My family has no problems spotting me! I always buy a new Figment item while there!!!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Now we come to the Pavillion...And yes we all know how scummy the windows look on the Pyramids..
DSC03088_zps303723e8.jpg

But there is more scum around the building itself....Let's take a look...

Figment's OLD Place still intact..Didn't notice this little display with the old & new sunburst logo's on this part of the builiding..I know they use to have a sign with that same design by the doorway...
DSC03069_zps166472f9.jpg

And yeah those are some Scummy Corners..
DSC03083_zpscb6436d4.jpg

And yes..The inside of Figment's Place is Still intact..If you look through the tinted doors....
DSC03070_zps86a82755.jpg

Let's take a look at the exiting area of the Magic Eye Theater...
DSC03084_zps7e3b8d2f.jpg

Ewww....You can use a Power washer to get that off!!
DSC03085_zps6fddc2a4.jpg

Same thing goes for the sides of the exits..
DSC03086_zps1ee02a5f.jpg

DSC03087_zpsdc5ad37e.jpg

Even Figment has seen better days on the sign..
DSC03090_zps67e75895.jpg

But, Nothing ed me off more than this...This was an explanation for the attraction in the Epcot Souvenir Guide Book...I want to find the Author and slap them!! There is SO MUCH WRONG In this Explanation....
DSC02552_zps3f3a8397.jpg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I would also like to show you folks some Pictures I took just yesterday of the Outside and see how sad of a state this section really is...

Leaping Fountains have had better days..Half of them don't work..
DSC03078_zps3c86cf62.jpg

This one just Spews water...
DSC03074_zps65751a31.jpg

The little fountains were working...And one thing that bugs me is since they make new topiaries of other characters...They don't have the Gaul to install a new Figment topiary for this area..It's sad..
DSC03082_zps3321b259.jpg

Another view on how the water area has fallen apart..
DSC03076_zps8b258ba2.jpg
Since when we're they broken? They worked perfectly fine in 2011.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom