Does anyone ever pay figment a visit?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
With Disney as cheap as it is I can't believe that ride is a still opened, untouched or some other attraction moved in. I'm not counting on them to restore that ride to the way it was but I just can't believe they haven't done anything with it.

HouCuseChickie

We do ride it. I can't say it makes me happy:( ...at least from the actual ride perspective, but my kids really enjoy it so I'll do it if it's going to make them laugh and smile. :) One day they'll learn what once was, but for now- there's no reason to deprive them of something they like and ask to ride.

FigmentJedi

Can't southpark do an episode where Mickey does to Figment what they had Spielberg do to Indiana Jones? True that.
What happened to Figment isn't Indiana Jones rape, it's the opening of the Fix It Felix game.

Eric Idle moved his stump. Figment's gonna Wreck It.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Honeslty i go on it because there's never a wait, it's in air-condiitoning and its relaxing...despite what I think of the attraction itself, its not the most horrible attraction ever, its just a LOT worse than the original.

Cmdr_Crimson

I was there for the past 2 weeks and every time I rode it I made a Figment......Infact here are some of the one's I created in the most Un-Imagined Post show areas ever...
figment2_zpsb6b9d05d.jpg

figment3_zps1d8954f5.jpg

figment4_zps876aef30.jpg

Mattius

I visit Figment at least once per trip. We reminisce about the first time I met him and his good old friend Dreamfinder. Those were the days...

I think the new ride is a huge disappointment, but having Figment still makes it charming. Eric Idle does a good job, even with the ride's extremely weak storyline.

Just don't remind Figment about Journey Into Your Imagination. He's still pretty bitter about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom