Does anyone else torture themselves?

S. Paridon

Original Poster
Does anyone else torture themselves by listening to WDW MP3's such as the old Monorail Narration or the Yo Ho theme song? We can't go to WDW until next year and it is KILLIN ME!!!!:zipit:

kc1296426

Haha I think thats everybody.
I always end up listening to Aerosmith by the end of the day.
But only the songs that is on the actual ride.

Peaches Magee

Yes... yes I totally am guilty of this.
I have full ride audios I listen to. If the people around me only knew that I am jamming to the full ride audio of the original 'Journey into Imagination' in my earbuds... I would get stares... mostly the bad kind. :lookaroun

LeeSeeBabe

Yes, I don't know when my next trip will be yet, but someone on these boards a few months ago mentioned dtuneslive.com and I haven't been able to get off of it!! My whole family (who are all Disney lovers) thinks I have gone crazy!

Peaches Magee

Yes, I don't know when my next trip will be yet, but someone on these boards a few months ago mentioned dtuneslive.com and I haven't been able to get off of it!! My whole family (who are all Disney lovers) thinks I have gone crazy!

OH MY GOODNESS!
Thanks for the new obsession!
I am jammin to the Splash Mountain ride audio!
LOVE THIS!
:sohappy:

sublimesting

Ha ha, just yesterday I was listening to my Disney tunes and a subordinate at work kept asking me questions that he should've known the answer to. I snapped and said "you're breaking my concentration here, why can't you figure that out?! I am very very busy!"

Then back to my monorail spiel from 1985 I went.

That management technique I understand is frowned upon but damn it, it was a monorail speech and I was imagining me travelling right past EPCOT like they were saying.

JohnByers

So me and my families first trip to WDW is April 6-12...........is this a precursor of what may come of me after my first ever trip and my return trip! :ROFLOL:

mousefan1972

I've been listening to my Spectromagic CD nonstop since returning from Disney in December... at first it was self-imposed torture, but now it makes me smile...

joanna71985

I am currently listening to music right now. I would have to say that probably 95% of my music on Itunes is Disney music.:lookaroun

Jessica618

Unfortunately, I think I've surpassed even that...

For the past 3 weeks I've been quizzing my DH to name all the countries in Epcot in a clockwise fashion.

We don't leave until October.:(:dazzle:

Needless to say I'm sure he whistles the entire Lion King soundtrack at work by now...:ROFLOL:

Disneykidder

OH, Imprtr...welcome to "a whole new world." "Be prepared" to "whistle while you work." Your "journey into imagination" has only just begun. Get ready to become "fun and fancy free". :ROFLOL:

DiPSU224

I listen to Live365 every morning. Certain songs make me ache to be there.

We have gone at least once or twice every year since 2003. I don't foresee a trip anytime this year or next with my husband back in school and maybe a baby soon (!) so it is starting to feel like torture...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom