Does anyone else torture themselves?

Kingdom WDW

Definitely try Mousebits first.

If you can't download torrents, I'll send them to you.

I was looking for the new 2007 version for a long time, and somebody finally sent it to me, I love it!

EPCOT.nut

Does anyone else torture themselves by listening to WDW MP3's such as the old Monorail Narration or the Yo Ho theme song? We can't go to WDW until next year and it is KILLIN ME!!!!:zipit:

I got teary-eyed listening to the Irons SSE yesterday on the way home from work.

:lol:

That was the most comforting ride for me and I miss his voice. :eek:

Kingdom WDW

All I really listen to is Disney theme park music.
Right now, I'm listening to the Tapestry of Nations parade soundtrack.:D

I've been looking for Tapestry of Dreams.

I think it has the same songs as the Millennium Celebration Album, but I don't want to buy it again, with only one track difference.

Tinkrbell

I have the Official Album loaded onto my mp3 player & I also have the music from MNSSHP loaded onto it. I frequently listen to Boo to You while I'm waiting for the city bus. I just imagine that I'm waiting for one of the busses there.

KFWampa

I have over 225 files from all over the parks and resorts. Hours of wonderful Disney mood making. I'm lucky to only live 2 hours away so it's not really torture. :)

S. Paridon

Original Poster
Yes, I don't know when my next trip will be yet, but someone on these boards a few months ago mentioned dtuneslive.com and I haven't been able to get off of it!! My whole family (who are all Disney lovers) thinks I have gone crazy!

WHAT??!!?!?!? There is another source for these things??!?!?! Thanks a lot! Now it's even harder to get it out of my mind! I need to go back NOW!

ChrisQ

Does anyone else torture themselves by listening to WDW MP3's such as the old Monorail Narration or the Yo Ho theme song? We can't go to WDW until next year and it is KILLIN ME!!!!:zipit:

Oh I do it, but I don't consider it torture; it's preparation for me!

S. Paridon

Original Poster
Preparation yes. But I won't be there until NEXT YEAR!! It's killin me! I don't think I can wait that long! The wife and I might need to take an emergency WDW trip soon! I gotta have my fix!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom