Does anyone collect their roomkeys as souvineers

swimmom

My daughter has all of ours saved for scrapbooking that hasn't been done yet. She keeps them along with unused fastpasses, park maps, etc. in a souvenir popcorn bucket.

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I DO!! I keep everything from the luggage tags, park maps, bags, soaps, cups and anything else the I run across. It's fun to open a drawer and see a part of Disney inside.

Upvote 0

dave1105

I keep them as well. Still have room key from Dec trip in wallet as well as MVMCP card. Is nice to open wallet and go back in time to a less stressful time! :lol:

Upvote 0

col

i collect everything -park maps, room keys, park tickets, badges, reciepts everything -they all go in my scrapbooks :)

Upvote 0

a2grafix

Yes I do too. A few that come to mind are the 1990 room key to the Swan (pink and a aqua colored swan), and a 1990 key to the Disney Inn (now Shades of Green -- it has the seven dwarves on it).

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
I keep everything. I have it all organized in a binder.

Attachments

• Photo 517.jpg
    Photo 517.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 43
Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Me too!Along with the park maps and tickets!

...And napkins....and shopping bags.It's a obsession.

Laura,that's an amazing collection?Do you do pins too? :D

That binder is like 30 pages long. It's ridiculous. (fastpasses, room keys, park tickets, etc)

I do collect pins, but I only have about 25. I make sure each one I get has a "meaning" to it.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

I add the room keys to my photo album. I, too, collect napkins, bags, and the such.:)

I have every map since I first started going. I also use some of the maps in my mapping unit I teach in school!

Upvote 0

MaeMaesMagic

not only do we collect most of the items listed here i also collect and keep the receipts from all of our purchases!! not sure why this started but we keep it going!!!

:lol::ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL::lol:

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

I never purposefully starting saving them, somehow they all just stack together because I've never wanted to throw them away.

Every single parking pass is in the container on my car door too!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

i have a drawer full of about 40 roomkeys from basically all my vacations ever...

i do NOTHING with it... it don't actually have them in some kind of scrapbook or keepsake... just a drawer...

not to mention about 10 un-used fastpasses... photopasses... the old school tickets with the characters...

every now and then I'll do a big cleaning of my room, look at them and be like "why do I keep these... they do nothing..." but I'll never throw them out...

hahahaa... awkward...

I do the EXACT same thing...I have a little two door dresser next to the head of my bed. I usually throw my wallet and keys and other everyday items in the top drawer and concert ticket stubs (Bon Jovi stub from 1986's Slippery When Wet tour to name just one of the many), movie passes and Disney passes and room keys in the bottom drawer (with other misc. junk). Don't really know why, just have always done that. Every once in a while, I will look for a receipt or something in there and my wife will ask me why I keep all of it. I don't really know why, I just do I guess. I actually was going through it this past weekend with her looking for something and stumbled across the piece of paper she gave me with her phone number on it when we first met 18 years ago. Junk drawer...more like memory drawer!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom