Does anyone collect their roomkeys as souvineers

lilo091701

My daughter does......she calls them her WDW credit cards!!!!!!:ROFLOL:
And YES they have changed over the years!!! The pictures on the tickets have too...she likes to collect those as well!!!:lol:

Upvote 0

Rob562

I don't exactly collect them, but I keep my room key in my wallet until my next trip, when it gets replaced with the new one. That way I always have a little bif of Disney World in my wallet. :)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I have collected all mine and over the years they have changed a lot, does anyone else collect these as souveneers??

I would not say I collect them, but I have dozens of them. I "save" just about everything and it goes into the "rubbermaid tote of assorted Disney stuff" I have buttons, and KidCot stuff, and maps, and stickers, and all sorts of stuff in there. It all goes in the box :D

-dave

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Guilty, although I only have been twice so don't have that many. I don't really collect them, they are just kinda laying around in my house somewhere.

Upvote 0

gojoe

Collect Everything

Yes, we collect everything. I still have park tickets from 1973, still some A and B ride tickets left. We keep it all in this big trunk that looks like a treasure chest. We open it up on a cold winters night and relive some great times.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I also have a "Disney Box" with all my books, planning DVDs and assorted things collected in the parks, including room keys and park passes.

Upvote 0

Bunni

I keep all my WDW ones (2 park and 1 cruise) in my wallet people think I am crazy lol but they serve as constant reminders of my wonderful holidays. Also if they are in my wallet it reminds me not to spend so much as I need to save for my holiday :animwink:

Upvote 0

weretiger155

I have collected all mine and over the years they have changed a lot, does anyone else collect these as souveneers??
Haha, I do the same thing, I have a box at home with stacks of all the roomkey cards include some photopass cards.:ROFLOL:

I don't exactly collect them, but I keep my room key in my wallet until my next trip, when it gets replaced with the new one. That way I always have a little bif of Disney World in my wallet. :)
Same here, didn't know that other people do the same:)

Upvote 0

Ilovewishes

I put everything in my scrapbook (or on my bookshelf, waiting to go in the scrapbook!) but I usually have to fight my DH for the room keys! He likes to keep them in his wallet and is always very reluctant to give them up! Everything ends up in his wallet at some point! Room keys, tickets, fast passes, photo passes...

And I wonder why I can never find anything!

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

My bf and I collect them and put them in the truck for us to look at so its just another was for us to get all excited about our next trip and I have some in my wallet too!!

Upvote 0

Dukeblue1016

i have a drawer full of about 40 roomkeys from basically all my vacations ever...

i do NOTHING with it... it don't actually have them in some kind of scrapbook or keepsake... just a drawer...

not to mention about 10 un-used fastpasses... photopasses... the old school tickets with the characters...

every now and then I'll do a big cleaning of my room, look at them and be like "why do I keep these... they do nothing..." but I'll never throw them out...

hahahaa... awkward...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom