Do you love All-Star Sports and Why!

Tarzan513

I think it is a fine resort. It certainly leaves some to be desired, but this is the reason that it is priced as a "value" resort. We have three boys in our family and it is great because of the large football field that they have. When we were young we would spend a lot of time kicking field goals, throwing the frisbee, and just running around out there. Anyway, it was a great resource for us to have and I am not aware of other resorts that have the same option.

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

All Star Sports hold special memories for me. It was the first resort I ever stayed at on property after years of thinking staying on property was only for the rich. This trip was also my first time to go solo. The resort is great and its the first stop on the bus line when they share buses. I would stay there again, but want to try other resorts.

Upvote 0

Ariel484

All Star Sports hold special memories for me. It was the first resort I ever stayed at on property after years of thinking staying on property was only for the rich.
Same here! We stayed at Sports in 1995 for my first Disney trip and I remember feeling so special that we were staying "in" Disney! I felt so fancy :lol:

Upvote 0

mamamouse

I like All Star Sports but I have an atachment to it because its where my daughter learned to swim on her own for the first time and that baseball pool is her fave pool ever!!!!

Upvote 0

caslers

I love it because...
1. its the 1st stop for the bus for all the all stars
2. its the smallest of the all stars
3. its where we stayed for our honeymoon
4. I love football!
That the top 4 I can think of now, lol :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom