Do you have anything that is JUST for Disney?

ParentsOf4

I have a pair of "only for Disney" sunglasses that have the strap built into them. I tighten the strap for outdoor roller coasters and water slides. Haven't lost them in about 20 trips so the strap must be working!

harveyt0206

I have a great Mickey themed bathing suit wrap that I bought at POR a few years ago that I only use/ wear at Disney. It's white terry cloth with blue mickeys on the hoodie. I often wear it as a bathrobe in the room. I also have some Disney Halloween shirts that I only wear on Boo To You party nights.

Tomi-Rocket

My cross body purses, packs (yes, my kids use them), ponchos, single pack water add ins, Dramamine (lol, for me) and finally a plastic cup with suctions for all our toothbrushes & toothpaste (we stick it to the mirror to keep clutter off the counter).

alissafalco

yes, my ears hat! I'm 37 and I wouldn't dare ever wear it around hear on Long island unless it was Halloween. People would think I was a mental case! LOL

ginadee

We bought some little hand held mister fans.....I can't think of a single place we'd need them other then Disney, so they'll just hang out in the carry on until the trip.

Do you have things that are used just at Disney?? : )
This is going to sound crazy but on my first Disney trip with the family in the 90's I had a free sample size bottle of Clinique Happy perfume so I took it and wore it the whole trip. Several months or longer later I picked it up and smelled it and immediately it was DISNEY. Every time Ive been since I get the Clinique Happy (even the generic works) and it smells just like Disney to me. Its the only time I wear it.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I have a "Disney wallet". It's a normal wallet, but it is attached to a clip. In "real" life I have one of those overly large wallets that don't fit in a pocket, and cant be clipped. So at Disney I have my Disney wallet. It holds my ID, C.C.'s, KTTW and any cash we need. And it can be kept either in a bag, or clipped to my belt loop if I have one. The day before every trip I switch over the necessary items, and carry my Disney wallet everywhere with me for the entire trip. We also have the mister fans, the fans on a necklace, ponchos, and glow sticks. They are all kept in a junk drawer together, and before each trip I see what we have left so I know what I have to buy. And the last, but most important thing I have is my Disney "bag". It is a Red Sox draw string back pack type thing. It is light weight, and versatile. I love it! I only use it in Disney because at home I have my regular purse, but at Disney this serves as my purse/family bag. I can carry diapers, water bottles, a change of clothes etc in this little bag, and it is easy to carry around, and easy to put in your lap for rides :)

bigorangeandy

I have a pack that only goes to Disney. Nothing special, just an old pack I had and we have used it for years now. I'm sure that I could go right now and pull out some extra napkins that we pick up on a trip, cause you never know when you will need some. Sometimes we find the old yellow ponchos still in the pack before we pack for the trip, unless they get put back in the "Disney Box". The "Disney Box" holds the extra rain gear, misters, usually some old park maps, and anything we will need on the trip, or in the room.

koryadams

We bought some little hand held mister fans.....I can't think of a single place we'd need them other then Disney, so they'll just hang out in the carry on until the trip.

Do you have things that are used just at Disney?? : )

YES! I love this thread! I have flip flops, most Disney clothing, bag for in the parks, I'm sure a few other little things that I only use on Disney vacations!

71dsp

As crazy as it sounds, I have an iPhone case that is Disney only. I don't use it day-to-day because it's too thick. Anyway, it is a case for the phone that also has a compartment to hold up to three credit card sized items. I use it to carry 1 credit card, driver's license, and key to the world card. That way, I do not have to carry a wallet in the park.
We all have t-shirts and whatnot that we don't usually wear anywhere but WDW. Same goes for pin lanyards!

Mukta

My misty mate, ponchos, and even certain clothes are for WDW only. I wish I could utilize owner's locker for some of that stuff, but it isn't enough to justify the price tag.

WannaBWendy

Okay, I,too, have a Disney pack. It is leather with Mickey on it. Bought it in '97. Everyone will be glad to know I don't wear it anymore, but when I did, it was a WDW exclusive!! (And I still love it!) :(

Tiggerfanatic

I have small Nicole Miller backpack that I bought in '98 and the only place I use it is in Disney. I also have a wallet I found several years ago that is red with white polka dots, and it stays in the backpack in the closet awaiting the next trip. (The backpack came with a matching pack - never been worn but I just can't seem to part with it!)

Weather_Lady

Hmmm... Our "Disney-only" items would be:
- Park bag
- Ponchos
- Blister pads
- Safety tats (for the kids - adhesives with "If I'm Lost" contact info. on them)
- Trip planning notebook with homemade itinerary cards, park hours listings, showtimes, etc. (also used to keep track of expenditures, and for our upcoming first-time-on-the-dining-plan, the out-of-pocket costs of what we order, so we can figure out later whether we saved any money, and how much)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom