Do you have anything that is JUST for Disney?

EvilQueen-T

We bought some little hand held mister fans.....I can't think of a single place we'd need them other then Disney, so they'll just hang out in the carry on until the trip.

Do you have things that are used just at Disney?? : )

the bag i carry...it can be used as a shoulder bag or pack. oh and i promise you those little fans will come in handy when you're old enough to have kids playing outside (summer temperature) sports.

NiarrNDisney

Yes I have a few Walt Disney World Ponchos, Umbrellas, and a silver Mickey necklace that I wear in WDW!
Plus I have soap made for our trips for when we are not staying on property so the scent helps us remember our trip.

Mollie_Minnie

This year I bought a lot of fun and cute Headbands with glitters and sequins. I decided to try them before the trip to «test them out». I have one with a starfish on it and a lot of people at my job started to call me The little Mermaid. I thought I would only wear them in Disney but sparkling headbands are slowly becoming my signature piece! :)

Spikerdink

I have a few ponchos (never used them, though!) and a backpack camera bag I bring....and of course my Disney Visa and annual pass!

6laurac

I always wear my sterling silver Disney head cuff the whole time I'm there. Then back it goes into my jewelry box so it remains special.

All the other time, I have on my Chamillia charm bracelet with Mickey, Minnie and Pooh on it.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We have our Mickey Mouse crocs, and i have Dooney and Bourke Walt Disney World crossbody, and some Micky mouse slippers i bought the last time we were there. Im sure i have more things i am leaving out that i will discover while trying to pack for our trip in Dec. lol Oh i did buy me a Minnie Mouse Ear headband to wear this time too. ;)

foreverbelle

My tennis shoes, actual tennis shows since I don't wear them anywhere else. That and I have a mickey mouse journal where I log things and journal my memories in. I don't use it except when we go on vacation. I like to be able to look back on things through the years.

ellie-badge

My hats and pack.

Yes, I know packs are silly and would otherwise get me shot at any other place in the world. I've had it since I was a wee little girl on my first trip though, and it's stuck with me ever since. It's also extremely helpful in holding my pins and other little items, too.

Mollie_Minnie

I was looking for a «night purse/bag» to bring to my next visit to the world and just couldn't setlle on one that I really liked. I had found one, but there was missing something to it. My sister told me she could fixed that. She sewed one by one sequins, pearls and glitters. She even managed to sew a hidden mickey on it! I just love my new and unique WDW purse! :)

SulleyanBoo

My Vera backpack, my Mickey Mouse sunglasses, My minnie ears, and Im sure there are some other things just can't think off the top of my head :)

Great thread!

Our answer is Yes! We have a bag that only contains our "Disney" stuff. Just getting the bag out and opening it gets me excited. It has: ears (different styles of course), lightweight drawstring backpacks, pack(*gasp*), pin trading lanyards and pins, camera holder, mickey/minnie hair bands and jewelry.

We add more stuff to it each trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom