Do you have an unpopular favorite??

litaljohn

I almost feel like attractions such a the great movie ride and jungle cruise should have seperate sub-votes. with those type of rides your experience can either be great or lousy depending on the cast member. I won't lie when I was on two weeks ago the cast member was soooooooo rough it became hilarious. it was a CM playing the gangster with a heavy wisconsin accent forcing the dialogue quite a bit. they must have been new because she was so focused on hitting the marks in the shoot out that the animatronics seemed more lifelike.

LizC

DL is amazing. I love WDW, don't get me wrong, but there is something so sweet and perfect about Disneyland. It's more nostalgic for me I guess. I grew up in San Diego, so we would go at least once a year with my family. New Orleans square at DL is so cool. If u are able to bring your fam one day, you'll be glad u did!!

Our twins are 18 mths old now, but will be 2 years old when we go for our 1st family vaca to the world in December!!!

We will certainly go eventually. Now we are thinking 10 years old (8 years from now!), but I don't think we will actually be able to wait that long. I am dying to see Disneyland!

2 years old will be a great time to take them. We took our for the first time at 15mo, and the next trip will be when they are 2 1/2. Gotta get as many trips in as when we can before they turn three, and they need tickets! ;)

Stu bailey

Snow White when it was open. Flights of Wonder; The Great Movie Ride, TTA, Veggie, Veggie Fruit, Fruit in days gone by. Monorail Bar Hopping, the most underrated theme park ride ever.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I wouldn't say TTA is unpopular...

My unpopular favorites are Captain EO and MILF. Both are great shows...

Beevisandbutthead_zps5ff19c5b.jpg

rnese

Hall of Presidents, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, and Country Bears in MK.
My family HATES Hall of Presidents and American Adventure in EPCOT. I LOVE them. I'm a Social Studies teacher though...go figure.

George1995

TTA is definitely mine. It's very calming and relaxing at night when you've been walking around the parks for 12 hours already. I also love the atmosphere of Tomorrowland at night as well.

star77kc

Original Poster
We will certainly go eventually. Now we are thinking 10 years old (8 years from now!), but I don't think we will actually be able to wait that long. I am dying to see Disneyland!

2 years old will be a great time to take them. We took our for the first time at 15mo, and the next trip will be when they are 2 1/2. Gotta get as many trips in as when we can before they turn three, and they need tickets! ;)
I definitely am with you about taking them while they are free!!! Lol I'm definitely going to take them 1 more time for a day to MK before they are 3. We are lucky enough to live in Tampa, so getting an AP is possible for us to enjoy! After that, it'll probably be a few years before we will take them again. I'm hoping when they get older, that we can all get AP's, and they will be willing to join their crazy Disney obsessed mom all the time!! Lol

LizC

I definitely am with you about taking them while they are free!!! Lol I'm definitely going to take them 1 more time for a day to MK before they are 3. We are lucky enough to live in Tampa, so getting an AP is possible for us to enjoy! After that, it'll probably be a few years before we will take them again. I'm hoping when they get older, that we can all get AP's, and they will be willing to join their crazy Disney obsessed mom all the time!! Lol

Yes, I hear you! That is our hope too, that the twins will have the same love (read: obsession) for Disney that we do. As much as they will have us believe, even before three they are NOT free! ;)

star77kc

Original Poster
Yes, I hear you! That is our hope too, that the twins will have the same love (read: obsession) for Disney that we do. As much as they will have us believe, even before three they are NOT free! ;)
Omg, do you have twins too? I'm sorry if you already said. I must have missed that lol

pluto13

Peter Pan's Flight is one of my favorites, the details are amazing. Also, Swiss Family Treehouse, I like the good climbing and walking, but after I might need to take a rest on POTC

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom