Do you have an unpopular favorite??

LucyK

I forgot about Mickey's Phillarmagic, it's one of my favorite MK attraction with BTMR, POTC and JC. I don't get why people hate it so much.

star77kc

Original Poster
I forgot about Mickey's Phillarmagic, it's one of my favorite MK attraction with BTMR, POTC and JC. I don't get why people hate it so much.
People hate Philharmagic? I don't think it's as popular as the other FL attractions, but I think it's great!!!

LucyK

People hate Philharmagic? I don't think it's as popular as the other FL attractions, but I think it's great!!!

Hate probably is too strong of a word. But you hear a lot how Phillarmagic is a one time attraction or that people go there just to escape the heat. I could do Phillarmagic 5 times in a row and not get tired of it, but Donald is by far my favorite Disney character so I'm biased.

pluto13

Peter Pan's Flight is one of my favorites, the details are amazing. Also, Swiss Family Treehouse, I like the good climbing and walking, but after I might need to take a rest on POTC
Oh Yeah! I totally forgot TTA and Carousel of Progress. Two of my absolute favorites!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I love the TTA and Carousel of Progress.
I think these are only unpopular with the casual park goer / Disney fan.

When I sit down at Carousel of Progress, I am thrust back to being a 12 year old kid again, sitting next to my grandfather after just being wow'd by the effect of riding through a spinning jet engine at Dreamflight.

billDozer

i actually like the new the imagination i would like it to be longer but i still like it. i also like country bears, primeval whirl, streets of america, there is also a small place in my heart for stitch

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Magic Kingdom- Astro Orbiter has been one of my favorite rides since I was a little kid. I still love it now because it's the only ride I have any memory of going on with my Dad. Also, it's really magical and pretty thrilling at nighttime, especially if you happen to time it right with wishes. :)

Epcot- The Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico. I loved it before the Three Caballeros refurb, but I'm even more obsessed with it now because Panchito is one of my favorite Disney characters.

Animal Kingdom- Primeval Whirl, because it was the first roller coaster I went on and I ended up loving it even though I was terrified at first. I love riding it now that I'm older with friends because we fill up the whole car and just constantly getting thrown around and the quick drops cause a lot of giggles for some reason.

I don't think there's anything unpopular at DHS that I would consider a favorite...
:)

CrazyDisneyLady

I love TTA at MK it is so relaxing, haven't been in Carousel of Progress for a long time but is on the list for Sept. My unpopular fav for food is Tonys I do not get why people think it is so bad. Yeah it's not like homemade but it is good and the atmosphere is nice.

rob45

EPCOT - Maelstrom I like the movie at the end of the ride.
MK - Hall of Presidents I like history
DHS - One Man's Dream It all started with a mouse!
AK - Flights of Wonder Just a great show.

Magical Dreamer

Building 36 @ POR AB.....I request what many consider not a good choice.....but, it's at the back end of the resort so it's so much more tranquil....no foot traffic going by. It's a little bit of a walk to the main building (5 Minutes) but the bus pickup is very close and we have a quiet pool just outside the door.

Mark In KY

I used to work with an ED nursing supervisor who received her "basic training" in the Army. She was vastly unpopular with the drug seekers, the work excuse demanders and the drunks.

She was my "Unpopular Favorite".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom