Do you have an unpopular favorite??

JIMINYCR

MK ... Country Bear Jamboree... Love the corny stuff, songs, animatronics
... Tom Sawyer Island....Great get away from the crowds, leisurely walkways, fort & tunnel
... Swiss Family Treehouse... Like the water pulleys, dont mind the climb, remembrance of the classic movie
EP ... Journey w/ Figment ... What's not to love about Figment, hope for DM's return;) , enjoy Nigel
... Ellen's Energy Adv. ... Nice long ride, great ride vehicles, I always get the Final Jeopardy answer.:D
DHS ... Great Movie Ride... Love all the movies, John Wayne, Bogart, Cagney, OZ, Alien, Indy, fan
.... Muppets 3D ... Heeey it's the Muppets, They should have a lot more stuff
AK ... Conservation Station... Animals, interesting exhibits

Vader2112

My Favorite is the simplest attraction at all 4 parks. It is called people watching! You overhear so many great things. We have a bet every time we go on either how long it will take or how many times we will hear the following statement. "You are the most ungrateful child ever." It is bound to happen at least once. The other is watching someone spouting off wrong info or the parent finally just loosing there S ugar H oney I ced T ea!

ChevisMickey

Some of the ones I still like are ones that I do not necessarily go on every trip. That may be why I still like them. Philharmagic, IaSW, MuppetVision, Tiki Room, Captain EO, and CoP are a few in that category.

star77kc

Original Poster
My Favorite is the simplest attraction at all 4 parks. It is called people watching! You overhear so many great things. We have a bet every time we go on either how long it will take or how many times we will hear the following statement. "You are the most ungrateful child ever." It is bound to happen at least once. The other is watching someone spouting off wrong info or the parent finally just loosing there S ugar H oney I ced T ea!
I love peoplewatching in general, but never really took the time to really just listen at Disney. I'm sure you can hear all sorts of funny, weird, and wrong things! I'll have to remember that saying at the end of your post! Lol funny one

Vader2112

I love peoplewatching in general, but never really took the time to really just listen at Disney. I'm sure you can hear all sorts of funny, weird, and wrong things! I'll have to remember that saying at the end of your post! Lol funny one
My all time favorite was hearing someone on the Ferry telling his friends how all the offices and storage areas were under the lagoon.

Soarin2u

Hard one.
TTA is so peaceful, relaxing and soothing. Plus TL is my favorite section out of any park.
TSM and buzz light year are a Family favorite. We love any ride that gets audiences involved.
I don't hear much about Indiana Jones at DHS, so I assume its an "unpopular one." Such a cool show
Philaharmonic is to cute! It's great for musicians like me and I can never get over that delicious smell of desserts in the Be our guest scene.
JTI- a childhood favorite. My parents hated that ride! (Main reason I like it!)

Figments Friend

Do i have a unpopular favorite?

Yes, i would say so.
I am not afraid to say that i like 'Stitch's Great Escape'.
I like it for the great Animatronic figures, and i find it kind of fun. It is amusing to see how the different audiences react.
Sarge and the Stitch figures are always interesting to watch up close. Never tire of that.
I usually see the show at least twice when i am at the MK.

Carrousel of Progress is another i love to see a couple of times when at the Park...a real classic that one is.

LizC

Dinosaur is loved by my husband and I also!! ;) I love Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland better, but....I gotta take what I can get. ;)
I can't wait to take our twins on IASW!!!

Oooh! I have never been to DL, I think when the kids are like ten and will actually remember. We live on the east coast.

How old are your twins?

star77kc

Original Poster
Living with the Land. I could juts spend all day floating through the greenhouse. I was so excited to do the Behind the Seeds tour a couple of years ago!:D
I would love to do that tour one day, or any Disney tour for that matter!!

star77kc

Original Poster
My all time favorite was hearing someone on the Ferry telling his friends how all the offices and storage areas were under the lagoon.
That is pretty funny. Being on these boards so often, and being such a Disney nut, we tend to forget that we are the minority lol. Most people don't know as much about the parks as we do. ;)

star77kc

Original Poster
Oooh! I have never been to DL, I think when the kids are like ten and will actually remember. We live on the east coast.

How old are your twins?
DL is amazing. I love WDW, don't get me wrong, but there is something so sweet and perfect about Disneyland. It's more nostalgic for me I guess. I grew up in San Diego, so we would go at least once a year with my family. New Orleans square at DL is so cool. If u are able to bring your fam one day, you'll be glad u did!!

Our twins are 18 mths old now, but will be 2 years old when we go for our 1st family vaca to the world in December!!!

FettFan

Yea, pretty sure they won't talk about how dangerous political parties are....they have changed so much since his times.

Not really, no. The party system has been a detriment to the public good ever since Washington's presidency. The Republicans and Democrats of 2013 are almost spitting images of Hamilton's Federalists and Jefferson's Democratic-Republicans of the 1790s.

KLeigh

WDW railroad - it's been my favorite thing since my first trip when I was 4 years old. I always make the full trip around the MK at least once every trip.

LucyK

The Great Movie Ride is always a riot for me, manly because my mom always has something new to say about a particular old movie.

And Living With The Land never gets old for me. I like to see if I can spot hidden-mickey shaped fruit.

Goofywilliam

My list would have to be...
1. Carousel of progress
2. Mickeys philharmagic
3. country bear jamboree
4. journey into imagination (I never got to experience the original so I kinda grew up with the new one)
5. Muppet vision 3d (how could you not love it)
6. Great movie ride
7. And lastly, it's tough to be a bug

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom