Do you have an unpopular favorite??

Aiyake

HS - American Idol. It's a nice place to cool down and relax, and it can be relatively funny and entertaining if you get crowd pleasers performing!
MK - TTA (everybody here seems to like it but most people I've talked to aren't fond of it...). The breeze is nice and one of my favorite memories from the MK is being on it and seeing the Space Mountain construction with all of the lights on :)
Epcot - Universe of Energy, I love it even if it is dated. Can't beat Bill Nye and Ellen!
AK - Can't really think of any.

star77kc

Original Poster
As I'm sure is obvious by my profile picture I am a big fan of Maelstrom. It reminds me of when my husband and I first started going to WDW and got to go at our own pace around World Showcase without kids, plus its a great ride! ;) I also really enjoy Dinosaur in AK. I am not one for thrill rides and this is just at my level.

Now that I have children I am much more appreciative of Its a Small World though, my kids were mesmerized when we took them on it for the first time.

@star77kc Nice thread idea by the way.
As I'm sure is obvious by my profile picture I am a big fan of Maelstrom. It reminds me of when my husband and I first started going to WDW and got to go at our own pace around World Showcase without kids, plus its a great ride! ;) I also really enjoy Dinosaur in AK. I am not one for thrill rides and this is just at my level.

Now that I have children I am much more appreciative of Its a Small World though, my kids were mesmerized when we took them on it for the first time.

@star77kc Nice thread idea by the way.
Dinosaur is loved by my husband and I also!! ;) I love Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland better, but....I gotta take what I can get. ;)
I can't wait to take our twins on IASW!!!

wdwmom2+1

Not necessarily a ride but a park.. Epcot... I know here on the boards it is not "unpopular" but I get so aggrevated when I talk to my friends and they say we will not go to EPCOT.. nothing for the kids or its so boring etc.. I started going to epcot as a young child.. loved it.. my children love it and all the haters drive me crazy : )

star77kc

Original Poster
Not necessarily a ride but a park.. Epcot... I know here on the boards it is not "unpopular" but I get so aggrevated when I talk to my friends and they say we will not go to EPCOT.. nothing for the kids or its so boring etc.. I started going to epcot as a young child.. loved it.. my children love it and all the haters drive me crazy : )
Well that's just crazy! Epcot could never be boring!! Overall, I would say its more of an adult park though. I love the Seas pavilion, but we need a few more attractions for the little kids.

RedBaron

I think I like all of the unpopular attractions. :D
Hall of Presidents, Carrousel of Progress, Its a Small World, Primeval Whirl, Tiki Room. I am sure I am missing some.

I have not seen the Country Bear Jamboree in 30+ years, so I am going to try to hunt it down this time (I have no idea where it even is?) I have also never seen the Stitch disaster, so I am going to see that one this time too.

star77kc

Original Poster
I think I like all of the unpopular attractions. :D
Hall of Presidents, Carrousel of Progress, Its a Small World, Primeval Whirl, Tiki Room. I am sure I am missing some.

I have not seen the Country Bear Jamboree in 30+ years, so I am going to try to hunt it down this time (I have no idea where it even is?) I have also never seen the Stitch disaster, so I am going to see that one this time too.
I don't think Stitch is that bad. Could it be better? Yes. Do I like chili dogs burped in my face? No. Ok, maybe it is just bad. Lol.

Kev1417

MISSION SPACE: ORANGE!!!!!!! i don't know why people do not like it. for a thrill it's one of the best rides offered. i love the g-force feeling. i can go without the 20 mins of pre-show video though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom