Do you ever cry?

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
have you cryed when leaving disney or the last day? When i was on the disney cruise on the final farwell show i was bawling! When we left it was wrose. And all of a sudden in class i had to to leave because i was crying to bad. ANy Similiar expirencences?

awalte7

I didn't actually cry but on my last night of wishes I always get pretty sentimetal. A little choked up, thinking about where I've been , where Ia m, what I'm wishing for.:cry:

Usually I get choked up and even a little teary.....during SpectroMagic, Wishes, and Fantasmic mostly.....that combination of wonderful music and fantastic imagery really does it for me:cry:......Heck just listening to the music itself does it for me:lol:

scole3388

Yeah, but it's usually when we first get to the MK. I also cry during the parades, especially something like Spectro. You're OK. Nobody's admitting it!

sillyspook13

Anybody who knows me well knows just how emotional I get sometimes from some of the attractions and shows around Disney...:cry::lol:

rdour@techminds

OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Usually ROE does it for me, especially with the Xmas tag. On my last trip the part of SSE with the wind at the end did it for me, as it was my last ride for a whole year. that, and I had a feeling it would be my last ride ever on that version, I was correct.

Ryan

wedway71

Every time I see the 2 brothers during the Civil War scene in Amercian Adventure.

Being Ex-Military and dont cry I tell everyone my Alergies are really acting up all of a sudden.

WDWcouple

(Hubby) I used to be 500lbs and lost 300 and was able to ride space mountain for the first time in my life.... I cried on the ride...... now i ride every damn (size limiting) ride in disney 3 times.... I guess it just one of those things if you havent ever been able to do soemthing then you work hard and youre ripping through space mountain for the first time in your life after going to disney for the last 10 years......... you may ball too

PS I still ride it 3 times every time I go

RayLaVeau

I get teary eyed when I watch my daughter with the princesses.
It is so magical to see a child get that excited.

I definately know I will be cryin when My Mom goes and sees everything for the first time.:cry:
Took us long enough be we finally are going to get to go together.:sohappy:

i thought i was the only one who gets choked up during wishes...especially when the song from pinocchio starts playing..i bought the cd and i just feel so happy when i hear it. and definitly during fantasmic too...for some reason when the snow white boat passes and the song comes on :ROFLOL:

DiPSU224

I cried a few years ago on our first day while watching the park opening at the MK. I got so emotional thinking about how happy I was being there and that I had a whole week ahead of me. Thank god I was wearing my sunglasses so my husband didn't see me or I would have never heard the end of it.

NewfieFan

OK, at least I know I'm not the only one here who gets emotional at Disney! My worst or best moment (depends on how you look at it) was during Wishes. It was my first time seeing the fireworks with my family and I was sitting on the ground holding my 3 year old son. I was choked up during the whole display and managed to keep myself from crying. Anyways after the fireworks was over my son looked up at me and said, "I loved the fireworks mommy, they made me happy!" Well, that was it - I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. My husband didn't even say anything to me (he usually pokes fun when I cry). I think he was feeling the same thing but didn't want to admit it! Now whenever I hear the Wishes music I get tears in my eyes - am I a wuss or what!?!

mermaid1

Yes I cry when I get my credit card bill from my trip.

Good one!:ROFLOL:
Actually I cry every trip, usually starts 2 or 3 days from leaving, I start getting choked up and on the last day WATER WORKS!!! I usually start bugging hubby to add another day, add another day! I cannot bear to leave. I think because the magic is so great and we get to leave the "real world" behind, it is hard to go back to that. There are too many adult responsibilities and the news everynight is awful and traffic and I think I'll stop now...It is so much more fun and free to be a kid again, back when we did not have all that to deal with. Hard to give up and say goodbye to:( But just remember there is always next trip! And you get to do it all over again!:hammer:
Mermaid1:ROFLOL:

SDav10495

The last time I cried because I was leaving WDW was many moons ago...we were driving out of EPCOT and I just kept looking back at SSE as I cried and cried. Other than that, nothing I can remember (though I have been known to tear up at the end of IllumiNations: RoE).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom