Disney's producing a live-action Beauty and the Beast movie

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The new character looks will take some getting used to but I like the idea of the paint on Chip and Mrs. Pots moving. I can't wait to see Gaston and Lu Fou in action. Josh Gad singing Gaston is something I'm really looking forward too!

mf1972

i was impressed too. mentioned on another post i wish they still had lansbury as mrs potts. no biggie though.

epcotWSC

I like the overall look, but the characters don't do much for me. I'm still not crazy about Emma Watson as Belle (she looks nothing like her besides being a brunette). Gaston needs to be a big dude, this guy looks kind of average. The beast doesn't look as beastly as he should.

Sped2424

Well the first offical trailer broke the record for most views in 24 hours ever for a film. The buzz for this film isn't just strong, it's absurd especially given it's not technically a franchise.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
New image released

Beauty-And-The-Beast.jpg

rreading

I'm glad they're doing these. They shouldn't redo the animation of the originals but reinterpreting them as live-action refreshes the movies for the tween/teen set who will then in turn have more attachment to the originals for their own kids. They've been done with style which enhances the brand.

And Zootopia/Frozen/Moana/Wreck-it-Ralph suggests they're doing fine with producing new material.

Californian Elitist

Struggling with Emma's British accent. Belle is French.

How do you feel about the animated version, as Belle is American in it?

When one thinks about it, one realizes none of the Disney princesses sound like they should, based on the country of origin their tales are adapted from. They're all voiced with American accents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom