Disney's Hollywood Studios Name Change

Shaman

Absolutely. In 2 phases would be great- keep LMA open until 2nd phase starts. The day they close LMA, shovels should be in the ground- like Jaws/Diagon Alley for Universal.

I was thinking about the multiple RC Racer tracks today- and I'm interested how they could even do 2. It is Disney- so they wouldn't have 2 RCs side by side, because there is only one RC in the film. I'm curious if they could make one Sid's skateboard, but outside of that, I'm kind of lost. I think they'd likely just stick to one for theming and accuracy- although as low capacity ride that is, id wish they could do 2 somehow.

Well RC is a toy, more than one would exist, like Buzz Lightyears.

doctornick

Absolutely. In 2 phases would be great- keep LMA open until 2nd phase starts. The day they close LMA, shovels should be in the ground- like Jaws/Diagon Alley for Universal.

I was thinking about the multiple RC Racer tracks today- and I'm interested how they could even do 2. It is Disney- so they wouldn't have 2 RCs side by side, because there is only one RC in the film. I'm curious if they could make one Sid's skateboard, but outside of that, I'm kind of lost. I think they'd likely just stick to one for theming and accuracy- although as low capacity ride that is, id wish they could do 2 somehow.

I've thought about the same thing -- two RC's doesn't make sense. Maybe Buzz's spaceship?

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
They need a name that people are going to understand and instantly identify what park it is referring to! After much thought I think the most appropriate name would be DSS! Disney's Shuttered Studios! This will save TDO lots of money and trying to re-theme their "studio park". No real upgrades will be needed other than simple "window-dressing". And no more guest relations issues as people can't complain about being disappointed. Hard to make a case for a refund when there's a huge sign telling you what you're about to experience.

mahnamahna101

They have 2 in either Paris, Hong Kong or both, so I don't think TDO's obsession with 'there's only one INSERT CHARACTER per park' would cause them to do 1. 2, 3 or 4 would make more sense if they're going to do such a low-capacity ride.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
They need a name that people are going to understand and instantly identify what park it is referring to! After much thought I think the most appropriate name would be DSS! Disney's Shuttered Studios! This will save TDO lots of money and trying to re-theme their "studio park". No real upgrades will be needed other than simple "window-dressing". And no more guest relations issues as people can't complain about being disappointed. Hard to make a case for a refund when there's a huge sign telling you what you're about to experience.

Or how about 'Disney's Closed Park' - Available for Corporate Events

G00fyDad

Sure you did...

I-see-what-you-did-there-Fry.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom