Disney's Golden Celebration MOUSE EARS!

DisneyFreak529

Gold on the castle..... Gold mouse ears..... what's next!!!
Will Mickey be wearing a gold suit!!

I'm going to buy a pair for collectors reasons but I think they are silly!
I love the black ones.

He is totally looking down her dress!!!!

shoppingnut

The golden mouse ears look really nice, not cheesie at all and the front is even nicely embroidered. My cousin is going out there in two weeks and she's going to pick them up for me. Can't wait, I still have mine from the WDW 25th celebration and I have a white baseball type hat that has black ears on them from sometime in the early 90's.

thimblekisses

CaliSurfer182 said:
Are these golden Mickey ears going to be a Disneyland exclusive? Does anybody know for sure if WDW is going to get them too?

I am also curious about whether wdw will be getting them. While it is no big deal for me to go up to wdw, it is rather unlikely that I will be at dl anytime soon, and I really want some! :p

also, those that have them, if they are gold, then what color is the embroidered personalization on the back? or do they do the fancy computer kind out there like they do at MGM here? I don't like those, where you can get them in colors and fonts. I prefer the old fashioned hand-controlled machine type with the cursive!

ISTCrew20

thimblekisses said:
I am also curious about whether wdw will be getting them. While it is no big deal for me to go up to wdw, it is rather unlikely that I will be at dl anytime soon, and I really want some! :p

also, those that have them, if they are gold, then what color is the embroidered personalization on the back? or do they do the fancy computer kind out there like they do at MGM here? I don't like those, where you can get them in colors and fonts. I prefer the old fashioned hand-controlled machine type with the cursive!
I heard that WDW is now selling 50th Anniversary Merchandise in the Emporium, but I haven't been over there to check it out myself.

MicBat

Walt Disney World is now selling the golden mouse ears. I've heard they have them at the Chapeau with white stitching for the names and the 50th Birthday logo on the front. Also being sold are gold nametags. From what I was told, "you can see yourself in the gold!" of both the nametags and the ears.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom