Disney's Golden Celebration MOUSE EARS!

Joevn

MKCustodial said:
They look hideous to me.

And why should Epcot be the host park? If anything, MK is the obvious choice. Epcot works best for Millenium Celebration type events, that deal with the world's diversity. The Studios hosted the 100 Years of Magic, which is also an obvious choice since it all started with movies, so I think the MK should get its shot, specially considering it's DL's sister park.

I agree. The Magic Kingdom (being Disneyland's sister park as MKCustodial mentioned) is an obvious choice and will most likely be the "host park." This is further supported by the fact that we know that Cinderella Castle is getting the golden overlay for the celebration.

Joe

SpenceMan01

My first thought was "Oh, those poor kids, having to stand around Mikey like that. At least they have Art and Ms. Andrews to balance things out." Poor Art. The kids were probably all like "Who's the old dude?"

Then somebody mentioned Mikey checking out Ms. Andrews. I agree! He got caught sneakin a peek down her shirt!

netenyahoo

I read in another forum that at DL they should be available beginning in March. I would think WDW would get them around the same time. I'll be getting mine when we go to DL in August.

Captain Chaos

If I can't get to Disney this year, I'll just have to make sure I order mine somewhere or have my friend send me a some. I have to have the golden Ears.

NADisney

I bought mine a week ago and should be here sometime this week.I bought them from www.mouseshoppe.com along with other 50th merchandise .I really like the Retro look there using on most of the 50th stuff. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom