NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Already got mine.... :D

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

Fantasmic!329

objr said:
For a minute there (when I read the title to the thread) I thought the wand on Epcot's geosphere was going to be replaced with golden mickey ears...:hammer:

I'm relieved thats not the case...
Eew....no, please no!

Anyway, the spray-painted hats look awful. The real ones look great!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
ok, heres how this conversation is going.............

ME: hey julie, you wanta go out for a drink after this promotional stuff we are doing?
JULIE: pardon me sir?, i dont think i heard you correctly.
ME: well, you look pretty hot in that pink outfit, and i was wondering if we could get together for awhile after this photo shot?
JULIE: :lookaroun ............. hmmmm hey Art.
ART: yes?
JULIE: can you tell this dirtbag behind me that im going to get medieval on his butt if he doesnt back off.......... and tell him to quit looking down my shirt!
KIDS: yeh :sohappy:
ART: yep, id like to see that. ;)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
PhotoDave219 said:
What mouse ears? All i see is the shine off Eisner's Forehead! :lol:

The first thing I noticed was that it looks like he is trying to look down Julie Andrews's blouse......anyone else think that was a little innapropriate given he is, was, soon wont be CEO?

MeTa

PhotoDave219 said:
What mouse ears? All i see is the shine off Eisner's Forehead! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just thinking to myself how he ruins a perfectly good promo photo.

RedBaron

objr said:
For a minute there (when I read the title to the thread) I thought the wand on Epcot's geosphere was going to be replaced with golden mickey ears...:hammer:

I'm relieved thats not the case...
You are not the only one. I thought the exact same thing for a minute. hahaha... Anyway, I would have to see the ears in person, but they look like they would be cool from the photo.

Got My Pair!

My uncle was just out in CA on business and went to Disneyland for the day and he bought me a pair. Very nice! I am not usually one who strays from the traditional, but they are great. Even personalized!

Halfling418

ooooo

I like them! I have an affinity for anything golden...look at Esmerelda's jewlrey.

I think it's a good limited-edition type thing, because most people will have the regular hats, but not everyone will have them in gold.

Halfling418

oh, and ok, I know this is quite random, but how does one start a new thread? I feel my stupidity meter rising, and I know it'll be so obvious once I know. Thanks! :eek:

DisneyFan 2000

Halfling418 said:
oh, and ok, I know this is quite random, but how does one start a new thread? I feel my stupidity meter rising, and I know it'll be so obvious once I know. Thanks! :eek:

Hey there Halfing, welcome aboard! :wave: To post a new thread just go to the desired topic room and press the "New Thread" button at the top of the page! Good luck!

TP2000

The golden mouse ears are selling like hotcakes at Disneyland. I went this past weekend and I'd never seen so many people all wearing mouse ears at Disneyland, all ages from 5 to 75. It's the new craze in California. Seriously.

None of the 50th decorations are up at Disneyland yet, not even so much as a banner on the Castle. But a lot the 50th merchandise is now for sale, and I really was impressed with how cool all of it is. And the golden mouse ears have already caught on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom