News Disneyland Resort in California plans to begin phased reopening July 9

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Advertisement

tl;dr... Haven't a clue, but would you like to hear our wild guess?

cmwade77

I'm new to this world. What is the unnameable site and why is it so?
It is unnameable because it is a name that the moderator of this site (and most other Disney message boards) do not allow to be posted. I presume because of all of the issues with the site from false information to blatant lies, but I don't know for sure all of the reasons. As for what the site is, well, I will leave it to others if they want to figure out a way to tell you without getting into trouble.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
I'm new to this world. What is the unnameable site and why is it so?

There are actually two sites that are banned from referencing. The "Today" site because he posts false leads and gets called on it and goes berserk over it and not pleasant. He and this site's management had a falling out and this site's management doesn't want to reinflame things with (lengthy) discussion of that site or to get the fans of this and that site to squabble. The other site is "Easy" and is a friend of the other sight and similarly banned. Look up "Corless" and you'll find the sites. Not recommended to use either. Their site names are in the censored word list of the forum and will just get asterisked out.

Why does this site censor the name of the male co-star in Mary Poppins?
I can say Richard Van ****

Neither of you have received permission to use Mr. Van Dyke's name. I can because Dick and me are friends from when we worked together.

truecoat

Why does this site censor the name of the male co-star in Mary Poppins?

I posted that on Micechat's FB page and a couple people were really upset.

Dick Van **** 2.jpg

mickEblu

There are actually two sites that are banned from referencing. The "Today" site because he posts false leads and gets called on it and goes berserk over it and not pleasant. He and this site's management had a falling out and this site's management doesn't want to reinflame things with (lengthy) discussion of that site or to get the fans of this and that site to squabble. The other site is "Easy" and is a friend of the other sight and similarly banned. Look up "Corless" and you'll find the sites. Not recommended to use either. Their site names are in the censored word list of the forum and will just get asterisked out.

Neither of you have received permission to use Mr. Van Dyke's name. I can because Dick and me are friends from when we worked together.

You worked with 🍆🍒 ?

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
Just FYI, just read an article (Not sure if they are one of the unnamable sources or not) that social distancing markers were seen being installed near the gates of Disneyland today, and additional plexiglass as well. There was also touch up painting. I didn’t see it with my own eyes yet, but I’ll let you know after a visit this evening.

Top Bottom