Rumor Disneyland Paris Project/Rumor Tracker

cjkeating

In the first episode of We Call It Imagineering, we can see a short passage with this: the work of integrating the SEA into the Disney parksDLP is present on the map, including a small rocket logo

I will never give out hope that this gets announced. It would fit marketing wise as a 'new' attraction for 2025 before Frozen. It will also be the 30th anniversary.

Gusey

Original Poster
@Gusey , @MisterPenguin did a nice unofficial update to the main rumour tracker thread, including both Paris parks.
Yeah, I've updated this thread and the International Rumors thread with the update:
Walt Disney Studios:
  • Gets its own Avatar land
  • and a Lion King land.
  • Other misc. project in the existing part of the park.
Disneyland Parc Paris:
  • A larger than Soarin’ sum, so perhaps Soarin’/Soaring 2.0,
  • Indiana Jones Adventure,
  • or even a new version of Rise of the Resistance.
  • I’d fully expect either a new land or two new rides including an E-ticket in total.
  • Space Mountain will be back at DLP!

nickys

Premium Member
Yeah, I've updated this thread and the International Rumors thread with the update:
Walt Disney Studios:
  • Gets its own Avatar land
  • and a Lion King land.
  • Other misc. project in the existing part of the park.
Disneyland Parc Paris:
  • A larger than Soarin’ sum, so perhaps Soarin’/Soaring 2.0,
  • Indiana Jones Adventure,
  • or even a new version of Rise of the Resistance.
  • I’d fully expect either a new land or two new rides including an E-ticket in total.
  • Space Mountain will be back at DLP!
Don’t see the updates to the Disneyland Parc in the first post - Indy, new land, possible new version of RotR etc. That was all new to me until I read it from @MisterPenguin.

Edit: OK, it’s all at the bottom. But the source isn’t really very helpful. It links to Henry Mystic’s post, but that was presumably summarising from elsewhere.

What I would find more useful is a link to the original source. Like where has this RotR rumour come from? Sounds like it’s now being thought of separately from the additional ride near to Star Tours.

And a whole new land? Martin said there was an expansion plot, but we were discussing how LK would fit better there.

So was something said at the recent conference, for example? In which case a link to that thread would be better.

Last edited:

Gusey

Original Poster
Disneyland Park:

Other Non-Land specific rumors:
  • New Land or 2 new rides: Larger than Soarin'/Soarin' 2.0, Indiana Jones Adventure or Rise of the Resistance
    • Expected to be announced by or at D23 - [Source]
It's at the bottom. I've grouped it all as 1 rumor as the way that @Henry Mystic listed it, it seemed that they are still deciding on which of the projects to move forward with, we're probably not getting all 3 rides

Gusey

Original Poster
Don’t see the updates to the Disneyland Parc in the first post - Indy, new land, possible new version of RotR etc. That was all new to me until I read it from @MisterPenguin.

Edit: OK, it’s all at the bottom. But the source isn’t really very helpful. It links to Henry Mystic’s post, but that was presumably summarising from elsewhere.

What I would find more useful is a link to the original source. Like where has this RotR rumour come from? Sounds like it’s now being thought of separately from the additional ride near to Star Tours.

And a whole new land? Martin said there was an expansion plot, but we were discussing how LK would fit better there.

So was something said at the recent conference, for example? In which case a link to that thread would be better.
Henry Mystic's post is the original source, that's why @MisterPenguin quoted it before putting it all in the main rumor thread :)

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Henry Mystic's post is the original source, that's why @MisterPenguin quoted it before putting it all in the man rumor thread :)
Thanks! The link now goes to his fuller post, which is good.

But talking of that, do you or @MisterPenguin know if he’s saying he’s heard it will be 2 E-ticket rides and the ones in the running are Soaring, Indy (I assume he means the AK Indy ride) or RotR? Or is he just giving examples of what it could be? I can’t decide how to read it.

nickys

Premium Member
How about the Mandalorian roller coaster...I've read abut this as a potential for Disney France...
That’s in the Discoveryland section of the Disneyland Parc post.

Gusey

Original Poster
Thanks! The link now goes to his fuller post, which is good.

But talking of that, do you or @MisterPenguin know if he’s saying he’s heard it will be 2 E-ticket rides and the ones in the running are Soaring, Indy (I assume he means the AK Indy ride) or RotR? Or is he just giving examples of what it could be? I can’t decide how to read it.
I'm unsure, I read it as those three attractions are being considered, but no exact plan as to which way they go at the moment. We're expecting some kind of announcement for Disneyland Parc either at the anniversary event next Friday (the 12th) or D23. Once one of the rumored announcements gets announced, we can see which direction they might be thinking

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm unsure, I read it as those three attractions are being considered, but no exact plan as to which way they go at the moment. We're expecting some kind of announcement for Disneyland Parc either at the anniversary event next Friday (the 12th) or D23. Once one of the rumored announcements gets announced, we can see which direction they might be thinking
Current thinking is nothing new announced next week. But it’s been a while since DLP has had any announcements pending!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom