Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

mickEblu

How is little MickEblu enjoying the trip??? Is your daughter doing okay with everything?

He’s loving it! Amazing how much he’s grown over the past year. He’s only asking about Star Wars rides and roller coasters. For some reason he was more scared to go on POTC than anything. Another bonus he has no interest in anything in the toy stores anymore. I should have known- when we went to Target the other day he ran right past the toy aisles to the video game aisle. My daughter is doing pretty good thanks. Mostly due to my wife feeding her pretty much all day.

fctiger

We hit 10 easy! We sat outside Pacific Wharf cafe for at least 2.5 hours, the Plaza Inn for one hour + and Paradise Gardens for 45. Not to mention numerous other breaks and snack stops. The weather was immaculate and the park felt mostly empty ish except for Galaxies Edge and Fantasyland courtyard at certain times. Oh yea and NOS a little because of the POTC queue.

I said you probably wouldn't have any problems riding everything you wanted. Every report I'm reading so far has some of the queue wait times way off and a lot of them are actually shorter. And that's understandable given the alternate set up they have for all the rides.

Curious Constance

He’s loving it! Amazing how much he’s grown over the past year. He’s only asking about Star Wars rides and roller coasters. For some reason he was more scared to go on POTC than anything. Another bonus he has no interest in anything in the toy stores anymore. I should have known- when we went to Target the other day he ran right past the toy aisles to the video game aisle. My daughter is doing pretty good thanks. Mostly due to my wife feeding her pretty much all day.
I’m so glad he’s having fun! My son is 13 and this past year he’s gotten much taller than me, his feet have grown huge, and his voice is so deep now lol
since we haven’t seen many people in the past year, no one can believe it when he starts talking 😂
He’s also addicted to video games so I know the feeling on that front haha
Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

mickEblu

Caboose til I D.I.E

What a gem Casey Jr is. A ride for the whole family if there ever was one.

6236AC8B-06EA-47E4-9DCB-A78A0EEB7422.jpeg
9C8A1E84-7A47-45AE-A2C9-CC1573174267.jpeg
32271202-2103-496A-9961-E8B3231F17B8.jpeg
6D605974-5E1F-4DFA-BA75-3C7C1C8BDA01.jpeg

3F43E402-A34B-41D8-87A2-F466A81BA444.jpeg

PiratesMansion

Wow they re running two trains on Casey Jr. Havent seen that since Clinton was in the White House.
Maybe they normally save it for busier times of the year? I've seen them do it in July before.
The Dumbo hedge!!!! It’s barely grown! Lol
That's...unfortunate. I know nothing about hedge growth, but if they're going for Baby's First Hedge then they're doing a great job.

waltography

Reaching the 8 hour mark and we’re just about done with all the rides we really wanted to do today (plus a few we did because the wait was short):

Indy
Snow White
RotR
Haunted Mansion
Autopia
Space
Big Thunder
Pooh
Millennium Falcon
Toad
Small World

We’ve taken many snack breaks and have been fortunate enough to get tables every time (in the case of lunch, Cafe Orleans was delicious!)

6F156068-05D9-4DE4-83AD-04A7BD21CC4E.jpeg

Honestly we’re pretty tired so after our ice cream we might hit one more ride, get dinner, and then slowly make our way out of the park (hit up the Emporium, grab a Starbucks mug, maybe hit up World of Disney).

MagicWDI

TBH Didn’t like starting the day with POTC yesterday. It’s like starting a three course meal with the entree. Don’t recommend it
This is a tradition of ours. We grab a FP for something (usually Indy) then go on Pirates first thing. A nice way to start the trip is by sitting on our butts for another 15 mins while reminding ourselves we are finally back at DL. Then off to Mansion usually. This is always a Day 1 tactic.

And of course always start off walking through left tunnel.

Just a note, I am perfectly fine starting off with the dessert...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom