Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

mickEblu

Speaking of Chicken...

343E7BF6-955C-4ACD-B9BE-5D3243E198DF.jpeg

33640ACA-482E-4955-AFD6-A03FB62B7D26.jpeg

fctiger

Park hours extend in July. DL 8 am to 10 pm; DCA 8 am to 9 pm

Things like this is why we're happy to wait to go later. Yeah it will probably be more crowded but hopefully it will be longer hours, more rides open (like they announced Matterhorn to be back by July 2nd), maybe more shows and just a bit more orderly. It sounds like things are still a bit chaotic, especially when it comes to trying to get food.

Curious Constance

Things like this is why we're happy to wait to go later. Yeah it will probably be more crowded but hopefully it will be longer hours, more rides open (like they announced Matterhorn to be back by July 2nd), maybe more shows and just a bit more orderly. It sounds like things are still a bit chaotic, especially when it comes to trying to get food.
That’s the main reason why we opted to wait until later in August too. Trips cost so much for us coming down for a week from Oregon. And it’s hard to justify the cost until things are more back to normal. I’m really, really, really hoping that attraction capacity and indoor queueing will be back to normal by then. Also no masks hahaha

MagicWDI

That’s the main reason why we opted to wait until later in August too. Trips cost so much for us coming down for a week from Oregon. And it’s hard to justify the cost until things are more back to normal. I’m really, really, really hoping that attraction capacity and indoor queueing will be back to normal by then. Also no masks hahaha
I'm hoping that since Disney is relaxing restrictions at WDW they will do the same after June 15th at the DLR, even if it's over a few weeks in time. Also planning a mid August trip.

What I'm really hoping for is nighttime entertainment to return before the summer is over. Not going to hold my breath too long, but still having a glimmer of hope.

mickEblu

We just hopped over to DCA. The weather today is about as perfect as you can get. 70 degrees with a slight breeze. Partly sunny. We ve been going at a very pleasurable pace, taking long breaks, multiple food stops, pee pee requests and we have done POTC, HM, Splash, ROTR, Tea Cups, DLRR round trip, Gadgets, Roger Rabbit, And Snow White. Standout food so far aside from Plaza Inn fried Chicken.... Birria Tacos from Cocina Cucamonga and Vegetarian Ronto wraps

EDIT: fluffernutter churros are great too

Last edited:

mickEblu

Good for you. How'd you like the new lamp in HM?

Horrible. It’s something more people need to be talking about 😉

I liked the other changes though. That new load area was nice and didn’t effect the feel or lighting of the boundless realm at all. Also I used the alternate entrance for the novelty of it all and regretted it. The mansion experience needs the stretching room.

mickEblu

It's a complete disaster. One of my favorite elements removed, along with the ghost fruit. Courtesy of Cam Irving, specifically targeting all my favorite bits. She personally picked out the new lamp.

Ghost fruit is gone!? I was busy noticing other things for the first time like the broken staircase banisters in the ballroom.

mickEblu

We just hopped over to DCA. The weather today is about as perfect as you can get. 70 degrees with a slight breeze. Partly sunny. We ve been going at a very pleasurable pace, taking long breaks, multiple food stops, pee pee requests and we have done POTC, HM, Splash, ROTR, Tea Cups, DLRR round trip, Gadgets, Roger Rabbit, And Snow White. Standout food so far aside from Plaza Inn fried Chicken.... Birria Tacos from Cocina Cucamonga and Vegetarian Ronto wraps

EDIT: fluffernutter churros are great too

Final Ride count without rushing except for the last hour

POTC
HM
Splash
ROTR
Tea Cups
DLRR
Gadgets
Roger Rabbit
Snow White
Jesses Carrousel
Incredicoaster
Mickeys Fun Wheel
Goofys Sky School

Party split:
ROTR
Smugglers Run

Dumbo
Pooh

waltography

Final Ride count without rushing except for the last hour

POTC
HM
Splash
ROTR
Tea Cups
DLRR
Gadgets
Roger Rabbit
Snow White
Jesses Carrousel
Incredicoaster
Mickeys Fun Wheel
Goofys Sky School

Party split:
ROTR
Smugglers Run

Dumbo
Pooh
You've got me excited for tomorrow! I'm always shooting for at least 10 rides when I go so glad to see it's still possible post-capacity increase.

mickEblu

You've got me excited for tomorrow! I'm always shooting for at least 10 rides when I go so glad to see it's still possible post-capacity increase.

We hit 10 easy! We sat outside Pacific Wharf cafe for at least 2.5 hours, the Plaza Inn for one hour + and Paradise Gardens for 45. Not to mention numerous other breaks and snack stops. The weather was immaculate and the park felt mostly empty ish except for Galaxies Edge and Fantasyland courtyard at certain times. Oh yea and NOS a little because of the POTC queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom