Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

CaptinEO

We hit 10 easy! We sat outside Pacific Wharf cafe for at least 2.5 hours, the Plaza Inn for one hour + and Paradise Gardens for 45. Not to mention numerous other breaks and snack stops. The weather was immaculate and the park felt mostly empty ish except for Galaxies Edge and Fantasyland courtyard at certain times. Oh yea and NOS a little because of the POTC queue.
I told you you'd have a great time. We were there today too :). Went on Splash 4 times today.

CaptinEO

Dude you were so right! Glad I listened. Wait times were lower than the last few days too. Wonder if I passed by you. I passed by fresh baked a couple times.
Oh man I'm happy to say I did not see Fresh Baked (or any vlogger for that matter).

We were in CA Adventure until about 3ish. It's totally possible we passed by eachother at some point though!

I'm so glad you and your family had a great time. We got so lucky that both days we went were great weather.

Do you still want fastpass back? Or did you enjoy a fastpastless park?

mickEblu

Oh man I'm happy to say I did not see Fresh Baked (or any vlogger for that matter).

We were in CA Adventure until about 3ish. It's totally possible we passed by eachother at some point though!

I'm so glad you and your family had a great time. We got so lucky that both days we went were great weather.

Do you still want fastpass back? Or did you enjoy a fastpastless park?

Thank you! Glad you had a great time as well. Seriously though, how amazing was the weather today?

Hmmm I think I’m ok with the FPs. But it also depends am I an “AP” in this scenario? Hahah

CaptinEO

Thank you! Glad you had a great time as well. Seriously though, how amazing was the weather today?

Hmmm I think I’m ok with the FPs. But it also depends am I an “AP” in this scenario? Hahah
It was so nice!

I get what you mean, as a day visitor FPs are a burden, but when you go offen and can skip a few lines it can work to your advantage.

I do love that wait times stay the same all
day without FPs. Makes everything nice and takes the stress and planning out of it.

mickEblu

It was so nice!

I get what you mean, as a day visitor FPs are a burden, but when you go offen and can skip a few lines it can work to your advantage.

I do love that wait times stay the same all
day without FPs. Makes everything nice and takes the stress and planning out of it.

I agree and it is nice that the lines stay moving. I meant to say I think I’m Ok without** the FPs

CaptinEO

I do have to say that if wait times could somehow stay close to the same (they probably won't) I would never need to buy any kind of annual pass (or whatever they are naming it this time around).

1) I'm getting older, and themeparks can be exhausting
2) With the low wait times I was able to easily do everything in both parks with a 2 day ticket without having to stress over it (and having plenty of down time).

George Lucas on a Bench

I do think that a few years ago when they reopened the train after altering it that they had slightly revised his lines with editing, similar to how they cobbled together the Paul Frees dialogue for the Lincoln show redo.

mickEblu

I do think that a few years ago when they reopened the train after altering it that they had slightly revised his lines with editing, similar to how they cobbled together the Paul Frees dialogue for the Lincoln show redo.

This is new. They wanted get nostalgic for the reopening or they don’t even notice and just picked one haha

mickEblu

Finishing the Star Wars trifecta today

6426257D-DBA7-4DFF-A846-4C261F0B51EA.jpeg

fctiger

I do have to say that if wait times could somehow stay close to the same (they probably won't) I would never need to buy any kind of annual pass (or whatever they are naming it this time around).

1) I'm getting older, and themeparks can be exhausting
2) With the low wait times I was able to easily do everything in both parks with a 2 day ticket without having to stress over it (and having plenty of down time).

Well yeah but that's a pipe dream. Once Disney feels confident enough to completely do away with the social distancing measures, it's going to feel very different and back to normal. But maybe it will stay this way through the rest of the year at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom