Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

AJFireman

They do not need a blog post they remove it off the website and every blogger/ vlogger announces it. Thats what has been happening at WDW they have not made any announcements its just posted on or removed from the website.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 4.06.19 PM.png

cmwade77

Gotta love how all these high population indoor / outdoor vaccine verification things are merely recommendations.

All these venues are going to tell Newsom to kick rocks.
Yep and rightfully so. I do love how people think theme parks should be considered mega events because of the number of people that enter the entire park.

The reality is a theme park is more a series of smaller venues, none of which would meet the criteria to be a mega event anyway, but even if it did, as you say it is a recommendation and they will say go fly a kite.

DLR>WDW

Any guesses as to when the nighttime spectaculars will return?

I’d say we could see World of Color by the end of June, but F! and fireworks could be a while due to their cost and complexity.

aaronml

The site that can’t be named posted that the FastPass Distribution machines were removed from GotG:MB. I’m curious what the reasoning is, and if we’ll see this happen at other attractions also. If so, it’s possible (if not likely) that paper FP is dead, and that all FP will be digital (i.e. MaxPass) from now on.

If they did that, I could see them making basic digital FP free, while moving their monetization strategy to the sort of paid FP offerings that are rumored for WDW…. similar to Disney Premier Access at SHDR.

This is pure speculation FWIW, but I can definitely see TWDC / TDA doing this / something similar.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
The site that can’t be named posted that the FastPass Distribution machines were removed from GotG:MB. I’m curious what the reasoning is, and if we’ll see this happen at other attractions also. If so, it’s possible (if not likely) that paper FP is dead, and that all FP will be digital (i.e. MaxPass) from now on.

If they did that, I could see them making basic digital FP free, while moving their monetization strategy to the sort of paid FP offerings that are rumored for WDW…. similar to Disney Premier Access at SHDR.

This is pure speculation FWIW, but I can definitely see TWDC / TDA doing this / something similar.
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/avengers-campus-reactions-reviews.947014/post-9815949

AJFireman

I saw that as well.. I think I am being optimistic when I say that they are just retheming them or adding the multi use machines that they have in Tomorrowland. One machine that you can request a FP for several different rides without going to different locations. The area is already a generic theme and was just refurbished prior to the closure.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I think they are taking the opportunity while Fastpass is not being used to finally refurb that area. They could remove the machines now and fully take advantage of the space.

SuddenStorm

Weren't the machines there the old Tower of Terror ones? Maybe they're just retheming them?

MagicWDI

Park hours extend in July. DL 8 am to 10 pm; DCA 8 am to 9 pm
I'm so liking the way that looks! Even though I am NOT a morning person, I also know most others are not on vacation as well and I'm more than willing to get my booty up early to rope drop! My fiancee on the other hand seems to struggle more than I do...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom