Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

CaptinEO

Plaza Inn is a last resort for if everything is busy.

It's not terrible and I've always thought it was mediocre, when I went online and saw people declare it "the best fried chicken ever made" I was so shocked.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
LOL. I am the perfect mark for that joke. Huge parks fan but know little about the films. I listened for 45 seconds, scratched my head, and didn't think about it too much.
Sorry, didn't mean for that to be a 'gotcha.'

Roustabouts is an often brought up example of casual racism in a Disney film. Faceless Black men singing about their lot in life doing hard work and all that stuff.

waltography

You know what? Now it's at least a lot more fitting for what it actually is.

Now that I think about it, why are there no plates? Surely that isn't a covid restriction is it?
There's no indoor dining right now and I'm sure outdoor dining at Plaza Inn is limited so I think they're encouraging folks to find other spots; personally I wish they'd just turned Plaza Inn into a TSR with their outdoor seating but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Something to note, boarding groups for ROTR didn’t sell out until around 8AM this morning, an hour after distribution began.
1.jpg

Parking Lot opens at 8:30 AM. RotR passes were not issued or went within a minute.
2.jpg

fctiger

Looking at the DLR map and wait times (man it feels so good to see that again) the rides aren't really busy at the parks at all. The average wait time for today is between 5-15 minutes at most of the rides. I assume it was like that yesterday but never looked. The only rides that are currently even 30 minutes are HM, INDY, SW, POTC, SR and GOTG: MB. But everything else is practically 15 mins and under. Not bad at all.

I have no idea what the capacity level is today, does anyone know? I assume it's at least 25%. Can't wait to see how it will be this weekend.

Last edited:

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I'm curious about Smuggler's Run. When I go in June I'll be by myself. Since there's no single rider, are they mixing groups in the cockpits at all? Will I be flying it by myself? That doesn't sound fun...or does it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom