Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

el_super

Today I had a few times to remind them to wear their masks properly. Hahaha the glares that I got. Whew.

Good for you. I only went over for a couple hours, and the number of people I saw that had to be "corrected" seemed excessively high.

There were still a lot of problems and people can't seem to figure out social distancing at all.

Emmanuel

Was thinking the same thing! The first thing I noticed was the lack of those oval-shaped, pinkish plates and silverware. :/ But I guess generic food trays are to be expected for now. :(

I saw that on IG and I checked the app. Both Plaza Inn and French Market have mobile ordering for now

IMG_1784.jpg
IMG_1785.jpg

Darkbeer1

So, they opened the lot entrance of Disneylad Drive at 8 AM. Of course no signage at 7:30, just large barricades

We are in line, the tree area just outside the structure. APD will have an traffic issue shortly.

CaptinEO

No excuse for the long waits to enter. Disneyland has been around 65 years and knows how many people it takes to run a park efficiently. Definitely a cheap out on their part.

They talked this big game up last year about how they have all the standards, resources, and protocols to operate safely, then make people wait in a mob together for an hour (when it can be completely avoided).

Californian Elitist

Lol the biscuits are terrible. I just worked at a Church’s Chicken shoot last week and they were passing out hot Honey Biscuits fresh out of the oven.
I hate to agree with you, but yeah. Even the gravy (which is delicious, BTW) doesn’t help the thick mold of chewed Plaza Inn biscuit go down easily. I don’t want to have to drink a liter of water to eat a biscuit.

People hate on Church’s and admittedly they’re not the best, but those honey biscuits are 🔥. I like mine on the lighter side. I haven’t been to Church’s in a long time.

Disney Analyst

I hate to agree with you, but yeah. Even the gravy (which is delicious, BTW) doesn’t help the thick mold of chewed Plaza Inn biscuit go down easily. I don’t want to have to drink a liter of water to eat a biscuit.

People hate on Church’s and admittedly they’re not the best, but those honey biscuits are 🔥. I like mine on the lighter side. I haven’t been to Church’s in a long time.

There is a Church’s Chicken near us actually even here in Vancouver - we both had never really had it, and we LOVE it. Haha.

The spicy chicken and a honey biscuit (or 3…) is just the best.

Californian Elitist

There is a Church’s Chicken near us actually even here in Vancouver - we both had never really had it, and we LOVE it. Haha.

The spicy chicken and a honey biscuit (or 3…) is just the best.
Wait, since when did Church's serve spicy chicken?? Or is that just a Canadian thing lol? Now I feel I must try Canadian Church's whenever I get the chance to visit.

Tamandua

Wait, since when did Church's serve spicy chicken?? Or is that just a Canadian thing lol? Now I feel I must try Canadian Church's whenever I get the chance to visit.
There used to be a church's chicken nearby and I tried it one day and got the spicy chicken and I loved it. The place closed down not long after that. 😔

Californian Elitist

There used to be a church's chicken nearby and I tried it one day and got the spicy chicken and I loved it. The place closed down not long after that. 😔
I guess it's just been a long time since I've visited a Church's. I had no clue they served spicy chicken.

The locations are slowly starting to disappear. They can't seem to compete with KFC (which is pretty trash) and Popeye's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom