Disneyland has classic logo, why not WDW?

EPCOT Explorer

A VERY rough version I did:

Slidsade1.jpg

Not bad. :shrug:

Mr.EPCOT

I like how it looks but I just feel that it's better suited for your typeface on an inter-department memo then on the sign of an amusement park.

This isn't a logo for a theme (not amusement) park, this is a logo for an entire vacation destination. Believe it or not, some people come to Walt Disney World for stuff other than the parks! :eek:

lazyboy97o

This is the best fan logo I have seen mocked up so far. I understand the association of humanist fonts with Microsoft Word, but I think the rounded corners help match the large D. Simplicity is the true key to a good logo for Walt Disney World. The name itself has become a symbol that evokes different feelings, sentiments, images, memories, etc. in each person. Trying to capture the scope of Walt Disney World in an image would always fall short. The old logotype, and this mock up, provide a simplicity that allows for the reader to make their own interpretations.

The only thing I would change is the spacing between "Walt Disney World" and "Resort Florida". It could be tightened up a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom