Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Monkee Girl

-
Yeah, the T Party replaced the very successful *ElecTRONica* last year or so.
Kind of a nighttime street party that attracts a lot of 20-somethings and the teen set.

Ah, the closest thing we get to that is the Mulch, Sweat, and Sheers band at the Hollywood Studios. Which are awesome because it's more my kind of music.

Figments Friend

T Party, and the even cooler ElecTRONica events were much more elaborate then M,S,&S. It is a completely themed area of the Park, set alight specifically for the evenings festivities.

Think of it more as a mini-MNSSHP or Hoilday Party....but without having the pay extra admission.
If you have a moment, i recommend stopping on over to YouTube and viewing some videos of ElecTRONica or the Mad T Party to get a better idea of what they are like.

I would love to see something like those events make their way to DHS. It would liven things up quite a bit.

Monkee Girl

T Party, and the even cooler ElecTRONica events were much more elaborate then M,S,&S. It is a completely themed area of the Park, set alight specifically for the evenings festivities.

Think of it more as a mini-MNSSHP or Hoilday Party....but without having the pay extra admission.
If you have a moment, i recommend stopping on over to YouTube and viewing some videos of ElecTRONica or the Mad T Party to get a better idea of what they are like.

I would love to see something like those events make their way to DHS. It would liven things up quite a bit.

I agree. I saw a few of the videos on Briberry's page but never got around to really watch them. I know they want to keep the parks different but I think Disneyland could share a few of the cool things with us over here :) The Studios needs some love.

Figments Friend

There was some talk about two years ago of Studios receiving ElecTRONica which had Tron fans such as myself quite excited. Nothing came of it...sadly...but i would like to think Disney is still weighing options and perhaps will introduce some kind of nighttime event besides Fantasmic.

I think such a nighttime distraction would work very well at DHS.

lego606

MagicBandit
There was some talk about two years ago of Studios receiving ElecTRONica which had Tron fans such as myself quite excited. Nothing came of it...sadly...but i would like to think Disney is still weighing options and perhaps will introduce some kind of nighttime event besides Fantasmic.

I think such a nighttime distraction would work very well at DHS.

But that is above the awesomeness barrier for TDO and thus will not happen :(

Monkee Girl

But that is above the awesomeness barrier for TDO and thus will not happen :(
Yea, that's a shame. I love the Studios and thee could be so much more there. And I love to dance so a dance party like this (that isn't just for kids) in the parks would be awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom