Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Monkee Girl

I LOVE the Stepsisters! If I had a backup character to be instead of Alice, it would either be Wendy or one of the Stepsisters! I've never met them before, but from the videos I've seen, they're HILARIOUS!!!! :p
Yes, they are. My family usually calls me and my sis Anastasia and Drizella because of the way we fight with each other. I try and get her to dress up for Halloween with me, which I think would be awesome, but she's too cool for that. These two get to be loud and obnoxious and it's great. If you ever run across them, stop and say hello. or ask them to sing ;)

Monkee Girl

haha, ok, what the heck. More from The World

I never was a big Snow White fan. She just wasn't 'pretty' to me, Aurora was my favorite...I dunno...

well, My first 'Adult Trip' (same one from when I met Peter for the first time) I met Snow White. I wasn't going to get in line and was just hanging and watching Brittany get pictures. Well, I don't know what got over me...Snow was was just so....adorable and cute, and graceful...I got in line after Brit to see her for a picture. I just fell in love with her.

I dressed up as her for Halloween that year and now I regard her as one of my favorite characters. Snow White would be my character of choice to play. She is truly Fairest of them all.

This isn't the one I saw, but I adore this video.

I am just wondering since I have never been to the West Coast, are the characters more free to walk about and such?? I have only been to Florida where the characters have set times they come out and then disappear. Is Disneyland a bit more free?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
That's why I want to go to Disneyland so much. My dream is to be Alice in Disneyland. :)

If you don't get it at first keep trying! My cousin auditioned 3 times before she got to be an elf in the Christmas parade and then over the past 3 years she has auditioned for many other characters and dancers for parades and Fantasmic. She was successful in getting to do Alice, Wendy, Cinderella and finally got her dream job of Ariel! She's a parade and show performer so it's a little different then the walk around characters.

Monkee Girl

I don't go to Disneyland but I thought I remember reading or seeing in a video it's at like 2:30 at the Coke Corner. I recommend, like any show, to get there early. I think some of the earlier videos don't seem as crowded because not so many people knew about it. But once it started hitting Youtube and stuff, people will crowd around it. I would love to see it live; it looks like such a blast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom