Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Monkee Girl

I haven't met them yet, but I want to so bad! They are on my list of characters I want to be when I work for Disney. :)
Same here! I would love to be able to play Anastasia. I keep trying to get my sister to dress up for Halloween with me because she loves them too. But she's not that into dressing up and stuff. Her favorite is Drizzella and I like Anastasia so it would be perfect.

AllyInWonderland

Same here! I would love to be able to play Anastasia. I keep trying to get my sister to dress up for Halloween with me because she loves them too. But she's not that into dressing up and stuff. Her favorite is Drizzella and I like Anastasia so it would be perfect.
Anastasia seems so unappreciated in the movies :(

lego606

MagicBandit
Disney has released images of a new character design
BHS040zCYAAW7VH.jpg:large

Monkee Girl

They are still out at WDW
They are, it's just they are a little harder to find. You can definitely catch them at 1900 Park Fare. But I haven't seen them in their normal spots in the parks in the last 2-3 trips. They are also not listed on the event cards (same as Peter Pan, Godmother and other random characters) so it's harder to catch them at their times.

joanna71985

They are, it's just they are a little harder to find. You can definitely catch them at 1900 Park Fare. But I haven't seen them in their normal spots in the parks in the last 2-3 trips. They are also not listed on the event cards (same as Peter Pan, Godmother and other random characters) so it's harder to catch them at their times.

They were moved because of the spring break crowds. But they were still out

Monkee Girl

Have we posted any Gaston yet? I can't remember lol

I wanted sooooo badly to meet him on my trip but I just couldn't catch up with him. And it rained on my last day so any outside characters weren't out a lot. He seems like a hoot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom