Disneyland Characters Behaving "Badly"

Californian Elitist

Love the mustard! My sister and I recite that line and crack ourselves up. Of course people have no idea what we're talking about. I also say happy unbirthday a lot. It's a shame so many people (and adults!) don't know what I talk about.

"Don't let's be silly..." One of the best lines in the movie! My brother and I do the same thing and laugh so hard. I mention unbirthdays, too, but not around non-Disney folk, HAHA!

Monkee Girl

phew! Posting at the same time, didn't mean to miss some things. The board doesn't refresh that quick I guess. To answer your question; I have never seen the characters roam themselves. Maybe to get to their spots...I remember one time, I was on the magic carpets (a dumbo like ride..not sure if they have them in Disney Land) and I could see Aladdin and Jasmine walking from their meeting spot and off towards Main Street, or whereever their exit would be. With the music playing and the setting of the land it was very surreal. Now they have a door from their meeting area and come right from that; so they don't really walk anymore.

I think Gaston might have some roamability since he as that whole village area now...but I haven't see it in person so don't know how big it is or if they set him up in a line.

I would love for them to move around and play their characters. To be Peter Pan and only stand in a line and smile...great for the tourists who just want pictures...but me...I want to sit and eat a dole whip and see him 'be Peter.' They should test it out and give them some space and see if it works.

Monkee Girl

Magic...pure magic.

Unfortunately, this is where you can what it would be like in Disney World....at the end, the characters can't give the girl a proper goodbye because all the other kids just start pouncing on them. I get the kids want to see the princesses and the parents...well you know what they thing...but I think it's rude that they let the kids do that. They are royalty after all. Have a little decorum! lol

Love this though.

Californian Elitist

Magic...pure magic.

Unfortunately, this is where you can what it would be like in Disney World....at the end, the characters can't give the girl a proper goodbye because all the other kids just start pouncing on them. I get the kids want to see the princesses and the parents...well you know what they thing...but I think it's rude that they let the kids do that. They are royalty after all. Have a little decorum! lol

Love this though.

Adorable. I bet this made that little girl and her parents' day.

Californian Elitist

Peter from our side of the World. See what I mean about him having a little more space? he has this whole little circle that he can play in and he interacts great. I met him a few times and he's good. (not as good as Spieling..but I like him)

He's a great Peter! This is definitely a good start for Disneyland-style character interaction.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom