Disneyland Canada

Rambozo

I don’t know the difference between “Raging” and “Temple of Peril” in Paris, but whatever has the better theming I’d go with.

I think they may have cheaped out in the Paris version though. From what I’ve seen in documentaries.

MickeyMouse10

pircbn-le.jpg

thedarkestpearl.png

Skull Mountain
----- (log flume ride, similar to Pirates of the Caribbean)

Ghost Ship
----- (boat ride, similar to Haunted Mansion)

The Curse of the Black Pearl
----- (contemporary circus, similar to La Nouba)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure
----- (boat ride, a clone of the version at Shanghai Disneyland)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

delaney_piratesdrop.jpg

Sorry Oogey, I know you didn’t think “Pirates Cove” should have one. But I had to put in a Splash Mountain, despite the inclement weather in Canada. The water ride was too perfect to pass up. I didn’t even know it existed until the other day.

I couldn't believe it when I found the concept art for Hong Kong's version of “Skull Mountain”. It's exactly what was in my head for "Pirates Cove". It is from the unbuilt Hong Kong Disneyland project. The park was going to add a NEW pirate themed expansion to Adventureland. Heavens knows why they didn’t build it it would have been off the (Captain) hook.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Have you thought of which mapping projections shows would be on the castle that is random especially during Halloween and the Holidays?

Great idea, I'd love it if they did a random Halloween version. There's so many great ideas they could use.

Nightmare b4 Christmas
Sleepy Hollow
Hocus Pocus
Jack o lantern
made of bones
dripping blood
a witches brew
made of candy

etc, etc, etc

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

So it would be Halloween Screams, Not So Spooktacular or Villainous? As for the other mapping projections shows on the castle?

There could be a stage show as well on select nights ($$$).

The heroes and villains from each of the lands (especially Fantasyland) could battle it out UFC style. :) I'd love to see Mickey with tattoos and in shorts.

MickeyMouse10

*shakes head in disappointment*

Just a joke my man, it would have the same G-rated magic and joy as the usual shows. And Mickey will keep his shirt on during the festivities.

... But I can't do anything about Donald, he will remain pants less.

I'd probably do the screensaver projection on all nonparty nights. With the stage shows, projections and fireworks available only on party nights.

I'm thinking the stage show can be mostly about Fantasyland, but have the other lands sprinkled in.

Indiana vs Pirates
Cowboys vs Aliens
Fantasyland Heroes vs Villains

Twilight_Roxas

Or the usual Mickey and the *insert magic item* show in Fantasyland theater.

Here’s some mapping projections shows ideas.

Celebrate the Magic
Once Upon a Time
Mickey’s Mix Magic

Halloween Screams
Villainous
Villains World
Not-So-Spooktacular

for stages there’s Magical, Dream Along with Mickey, Royal Friendship.

Halloween stage show mostly be either Hocus Pocus or Mysterious Masquerade. Even a event of one night that used to be in Disneyland and DHS as Unleash the Villains with Hades as the host.

MickeyMouse10

If it’s a indoor park fireworks would be out of the question.

I would only do the 3 Adventureland rides inside (Indy, Jungle and the rollercoaster). The rest of the park has to be outdoors for various reasons.

Plus it would be a pain in the tochus to do a completely indoors park. Also it would smell if everyone collectively farted. :)

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Not entirely because Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi is a very huge indoor theme park, and has air conditioning. So a indoor Disneyland Canada would have heaters during the winter.

MickeyMouse10

The only other thing I'd have indoors (other than Indy) is probably Downtown Disney. I'd have it where it is connected to the hub and the resorts. With the resorts having separate exclusive entrances for both Disneyland and whatever the 2nd park would be.

Disneyland Canada
Resort 1 - Downtown Disney ----- Hub ----- Downtown Disney - Resort 2
Disney's 2nd Park​

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ok for downtown disney, I think there should be experiences. Ones that can be enhanced. But should we do a Muppets Land?

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Also, the icon would be dedicated to Walt. It would be a castle with Mickey Ears and every hour it would play a recording of Walt talking about Disneyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom