Disneyland Canada

MickeyMouse10

ok for adventureland

Death Mountain
Tiki Room
Raging Spirits
Indy Jones
Tarzan attraction (incorporate the treehouse somehow?)

It maybe a little out of the box, but I was thinking more along the lines of....

Fire Mountain - with your idea for Death Mountain
Enchanted Tiki Room - a dark ride version
Jungle Cruise - a similar version to Grizzly River Run & Kali River Rapids
Indiana Jones - a clone of disneyland's version... and last, but not least
Raging Spirits - an Indiana Jones or Tarzan version of the rollercoaster

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Victoria Square could have the Haunted Mansion.

Haunted Mansions is always an interesting attraction to think about for a new park. Because it is always in a different land. One of the parks even has it in Fantasyland???

At first I was thinking it should be in Adventureland, with tribal voodoo dolls and evil monkeys. But that is really supposed to be the heroes side of the park.

So I went with Pirates Cove, either in Skull Mountain or in a Ghost Ship attraction.

Frankenstein79

I’m thinking Skull Mountain should be a fast Rollercoaster where you shoot and plummet out of the skull. Kinda like Space Mountain in France, but with a different version of French people.

Rambozo

I actually think Pirates should be in Skull Mountain, because Ghost Ship sounds too similar to Shanghai’s Pirates. It's important to make the attractions vastly different in the different lands.

Sure my Nan and my dog look alike, but they're vastly different. One is very polite, while One likes it when I rub her belly and say "Good girl".

.... Even though I keep telling my Nan I don't want to rub her belly anymore.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

0a97f62044d108a781fae8ef0d35cfe2.jpg

Adventureland
  • Fire Mountain
  • Enchanted Tiki Room (dark ride)

w/ an Indiana Jones subsection, which includes
  • Raging Spirits
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Indiana Jones Adventure

I’ve figured it out guys, a way to have usually outdoors attractions for DLC’s Adventureland take place indoors. ... Indiana Jones and the Lost Expedition.

The unbuilt section for Disneyland and Disneyland Paris, was to have 4 attractions go through it. The Railroad, Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones Adventure and a Rollercoaster.

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

Alright that makes sense, because I don’t think you can have a water ride in Canada. Just like how they couldn’t have a Jungle Cruise or Splash in France. It is way too cold and snowy for at least half of the year.

Goofy Ninja

It makes sense for Canada and other cold areas of the planet. One of the Asian parks made a mermaid section indoors. If I wasn't so lazy I'd look up which one, but unfortunately I am. It must be Japan, so that's what I'll go with.

I actually think Jungle Cruise (like Grizzly River Run) could be very effective indoors. There could be water elements from the original version like “the back side of water”, “elephants” and “hippos”.

But in the new version they don’t have to hold back. Go ahead get grandma in the face. They can really soak people like Popeye's Bilge Rat (over at Islands of Adventure).

Last edited:

The Great Gonzo

I don’t really care for Jungle either. I think it’s kinda boring after the 10th time, unless you’re doing it at night. This way you can freak yourself out with your... imagination.

It’d be better if the skippers got more involved like on Great Movie Ride. Picture how fun it would be if the skippers got eaten by a lion or even a bigfoot.

Snow Queen 83

I’ve never thought of making Tiki a dark ride before. What an interesting idea!

It could be even more themed to the islands and feature the talking birds in their actual habit. The ride could show what Jose and the gang do after work.

(When they are not being forced at gunpoint to sing by Disney)

PrinceCharming617

Yeah, great idea.

It could take place in a jungle and showcase the various plants and birds. One scene could have you venture passed a volcano. Before being swept away by a wave of water.

It could be part small world, part classic dark ride.

The Lochness Monsta

Fire Mountain.jpg

Disney always says they don’t ever throw away ideas. So perhaps Fire Mountain can come back somehow. The only thing close to the idea is the mountain in Tokyo, but it has a totally different ride vehicle.

itsy bitsy spider

Fire Mountain has always been on my short list of attractions I cry about. Which is why I do my crying in the rain.

It reminds me of Everest at Animal Kingdom. If done, hopefully they wouldn’t have to put a disco light behind the dragon though.

Frankenstein79

Indy’s “Raging Spirits” could be themed after the scene in “Temple of Doom”. I love the part where Indy’s feet are really hot and smoking and he keeps saying “water, water”. And then out of nowhere a flood of water comes rushing at him.

The lines and humor were so good in the first 3 movies.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom