Disneyland Canada

MickeyMouse10

With Adventureland, it may sound crazy and bonkers, but I wouldn't go with "Pirates" for the section. I'd use the Shanghai version for Pirates Cove instead.

Since DL and WDW already have the classic versions on the same Continent.

Last edited:

wazowski_216

Original Poster
For Adventureland, I had another idea

DEATH MOUNTAIN

story: a beloved ride engineer tests his new dark ride when after the first show scene his cart speeds up so much that it makes him disappear, but the ride workers thought it was just an early evacuation. the ride opened two months later and the same fate was put. after being shut down, it is reopened to the public for riders like you

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Alright, so here is what I have

Fire Mountain
Death Mountain
Jungle Cruise
Tiki Room
Shanghai Pirates
Indy Jones
Raging Spirits

is there anything else that i missed?

MickeyMouse10

Alright, so here is what I have

Fire Mountain
Death Mountain
Jungle Cruise
Tiki Room
Shanghai Pirates
Indy Jones
Raging Spirits

is there anything else that i missed?

I'd put Pirates in the Pirates Cove section instead. Unless you guys don't want to do that area, which I'm cool with either way.

As for the list, I think there would have to be a limit for the amount of attractions. Seven seems like it's too many, Disney doesn't even want to put three attractions in a land nowadays. I think we'd have to dwindle it down to at least Five, to be realistic.

I'm actually not a big fan of Jungle Cruise, so that can go. Unless you want to make a new version like Raging Spirits or Kali River Rapids.

Snow Queen 83

As for the castle I think it should be Snow White’s Castle unless you already have a castle plan.

Who gets the castle?

That is a very important question for a country that doesn’t have any Disney movies based in it. The closest it gets to a Disney movie is “Brother Bear”, but I think it’s based in Alaska.

PrinceCharming617

The closest it gets to a Disney movie is “Brother Bear”, but I think it’s based in Alaska.

It also isn’t very good, I think it’s the only Disney movie I’ve fallen asleep during.

I think the castle should go to Belle, because she is French. Not French Canadian, but…. ehhhh close enough. I’ve been wanting to see a full version of their castle anyways. The one in Florida will look like a midge... baby in comparison.

Last edited:

The Lochness Monsta

With how woke Disney is nowadays they’d probably go with Tiana. She is a princess from New Orleans, so there are some french influences.

Louis can visit the couple, but they should probably keep those redneck frog catches out of the castle though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom