Disneyland 70th Anniversary Thread - Wishlist, Rumors, Speculation, Announcements

Consumer

I wonder if the Golden Horseshoe would receive entertainment again? I know it won't happen but it would be nice to add the Country Bears to the Golden Horseshoe as a dinner show
Having the bears act as a dinner show definitely seems to be the best option in my mind, but I would hate to see the historic Golden Horseshoe change in any way.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No

Ismael Flores

Dunno, Grizzly River Run doesn't really evoke rapids to me. So I think the name doesn't have to really establish what type of ride it is, just be centered around the theme. So in this case CBs singing their songs along the river, just with the twist of it being rapids, Country Bear River Revue works in that context in my opinion.
I think we are all overthinking this. It is so easy, retheme Grizlley area by adding a bunch of colorful banners and siigns
big enough so they are not missed and visible by the tourist flying into LA as their plane passes near the resort. Bring back the country bear animatronics and place them throughout the ride dressed in their finest overalls. Create a new advanced animatronic that is placed somewhere at begginging of ride that looks like the Bear statue that towers in front of ride. We will call him Cali Bear. He will explain to us that the towns Hoedown is coming up and everything is ready to go but that last minute circumstances has put them in a predicament. we are recruited to challenge the rapids in search of the country bears which are on vacation. They need to be found so they can be hired to play at the hoedown while we are at it, we need to also find the perfect pie for the contest. You know we need something to sell for the new menu. To make it even more exciting they can expand the cave and by some mysterious reason we shrink in size and ecountered to refurbished Flick animatronic full of excitement because he knows another great addition for the hoedown. we see the cave filled in projections of insects dancing and excited as we pass by a performance of PT flea circus. For the finally we end up in the Hoedown where the bears stand and sway and we are thanked for saving the day

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I think we are all overthinking this. It is so easy, retheme Grizlley area by adding a bunch of colorful banners and siigns
big enough so they are not missed and visible by the tourist flying into LA as their plane passes near the resort. Bring back the country bear animatronics and place them throughout the ride dressed in their finest overalls. Create a new advanced animatronic that is placed somewhere at begginging of ride that looks like the Bear statue that towers in front of ride. We will call him Cali Bear. He will explain to us that the towns Hoedown is coming up and everything is ready to go but that last minute circumstances has put them in a predicament. we are recruited to challenge the rapids in search of the country bears which are on vacation. They need to be found so they can be hired to play at the hoedown while we are at it, we need to also find the perfect pie for the contest. You know we need something to sell for the new menu. To make it even more exciting they can expand the cave and by some mysterious reason we shrink in size and ecountered to refurbished Flick animatronic full of excitement because he knows another great addition for the hoedown. we see the cave filled in projections of insects dancing and excited as we pass by a performance of PT flea circus. For the finally we end up in the Hoedown where the bears stand and sway and we are thanked for saving the day
Now I think you're overthinking this. As that area is not that huge to have banners and such that is viewable from a plane, especially when a majority of it has tree cover that blocks a majority of the views from overhead.

Also I don't know if you remember the ride or not, but the rapids start as you get out of the loading area even before you get to the lift hill, so there isn't much time to give exposition for a story.

Ismael Flores

Now I think you're overthinking this. As that area is not that huge to have banners and such that is viewable from a plane, especially when a majority of it has tree cover that blocks a majority of the views from overhead.

Also I don't know if you remember the ride or not, but the rapids start as you get out of the loading area even before you get to the lift hill, so there isn't much time to give exposition for a story.
well you do have that whole turn before reaching the lift hill. for the banners i was thinking adding several along the lift hill and this huge one at the very top. I think one twice the size of the one they added in TBA-anaheim. :p

of course i wasn't being serious but knowing them lately they would remove the bear and plants and cover them in plastic ones

Last edited:

Disneyland/DCA

well you do have that whole turn before reaching the lift hill. for the banners i was thinking adding several along the lift hill and this huge one at the very top. I think one twice the size of the one they added in TBA-anaheim. :p

of course i wasn't being serious but knowing them lately they would remove the bear and plants and cover them in plastic ones
Just put a tin roof over the entire stretch of the lift, and then you can write whatever it is you want the sky world to see

mickEblu

Just put a tin roof over the entire stretch of the lift, and then you can write whatever it is you want the sky world to see

That reminds me of this guy…

E785D760-E3D8-440F-B617-2255258A7D16.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom