Disney World Hauntings

bluesnut

Originally posted by Djali999
I'm local, so I'm pretty much able to make it anytime ya'll can schedule a trip.

of course, wandering around in a big mob would kind of our ability to detect any ghosts in the area. :p

I'm gonna try to hit MGM late Saturday night and see if I can detect anything.

I agree about the big group.

It is too bad the MK doesn't stay open late like it used too. I mean with the exception of Epass nights. I'm not enough of a thrill seeker in that respect to pay extra.:lol:

Slipknot

Wow. This thread is barely 5 days old and already has more views than "what are you listening to" in chit chat which has been around since july 18th!!!!

Slipknot

I sure hope not!!!!

I can see it now. You get back from WDW to post your ghostly experience and you see "sorry, this thread has had all the posts it can handle" error message:brick: :lol:

Slipknot

Its kinda like im at a party with all these people around me. thats the best way i can describe it. The more there are the more the "sense" is going beserk.

bluesnut

I find this fascinating. I have always wanted to try to tune my senses better. As a kid I would have these times where I would be just sitting in a room and just know that I had person or persons staring at me. Is that kind of what it is like?

Slipknot

Staring is not the word i would use. More of a feeling like, if you were getting a midnight snack and drink late at night, and you knew you were the only one awake in the house but you still get that feeling like your not alone in one room.

Slipknot

Not to mention that when something is around, and you have a candle burning but the fan and AC are off but the candle light flickers.... like it is now.

bluesnut

Ok is there something in your life that made you know it was spirits? My mom is like the only one who believes I sense things. I just wish I could determine who or what they were. OK do you think they are drawn to you or th place you are?

All4Gemini

This thread has dwindled down to you two talkin back and forth, not that that's a bad thing at all, it just has gone down a little bit like you guys said. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom