Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Texas84

"On race day, participants and spectators can enjoy a variety of food and beverage offerings before, during and post race. From coffee, fruit and breakfast sandwiches to post-race hamburgers and celebratory drinks, you won’t want to miss these delicious menus items!"

Anyone have more detail on this? I don't know if this was a thing before.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
"On race day, participants and spectators can enjoy a variety of food and beverage offerings before, during and post race. From coffee, fruit and breakfast sandwiches to post-race hamburgers and celebratory drinks, you won’t want to miss these delicious menus items!"

Anyone have more detail on this? I don't know if this was a thing before.

There's no race retreat for W&D. After one of the Princess Half weekends, they had kiosks/trucks were runners could purchase campaign and food. Wonder if this is something similar - don't remember W&D having this in the past.

Rteetz

There's no race retreat for W&D. After one of the Princess Half weekends, they had kiosks/trucks were runners could purchase campaign and food. Wonder if this is something similar - don't remember W&D having this in the past.
Yeah probably just food to buy.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I don’t think I had seen it anywhere yet, but, for anyone interested, I just came across a photo with what the other side of the apples on the Half Marathon Spinner looks like (a slice of presumably apple pie).

Attachments

• AC6CDE9F-90C3-4726-9B33-A1F9E3E6CF9A.jpeg
    AC6CDE9F-90C3-4726-9B33-A1F9E3E6CF9A.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 8A6E3B8E-C0F3-42C1-8018-48A46814942A.jpeg
    8A6E3B8E-C0F3-42C1-8018-48A46814942A.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 84
  • FFF5EED0-581E-43CF-9998-F2E183A2F02D.png
    FFF5EED0-581E-43CF-9998-F2E183A2F02D.png
    414.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Texas84

That's my assumption, maybe a few food trucks. Good for me if I can get my post-race Coca-Cola.

surfsupdon

Here’s my question:

I’m at Contemporary, first time ever, because I couldn’t get into an Epcot Deluxe. I know race morning that I monorail to the race start. But what about to return to my Resort? Will they have buses running from the finish, or is it a walk to the monorail station?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Here’s my question:

I’m at Contemporary, first time ever, because I couldn’t get into an Epcot Deluxe. I know race morning that I monorail to the race start. But what about to return to my Resort? Will they have buses running from the finish, or is it a walk to the monorail station?

I was at the Poly for Marathon weekend in 2018 and I took a bus for at least one race there (I did the 5k and the half) and possibly for both races. I definitely took the bus back from the 5K but can’t recall if I did after the half. My sister and my daughter met me at the finish, but I don’t remember being on a bus with them after the race.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom