Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

MM311

So it's been a few years since I have run this race. I'm planning on doing the Half, my wife is planning on doing the 10k, and both of us and our son are doing the 5k. I kind of forget how registration goes, do I add all of the races to a cart then check out or will I need to do all of the sign ups separately? Getting that pre-sign up paranoia that things will fill up before I can get everything I need...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So it's been a few years since I have run this race. I'm planning on doing the Half, my wife is planning on doing the 10k, and both of us and our son are doing the 5k. I kind of forget how registration goes, do I add all of the races to a cart then check out or will I need to do all of the sign ups separately? Getting that pre-sign up paranoia that things will fill up before I can get everything I need...

You sign up for each race individually by person.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Thanks, hopefully they don't fill up before I can get everyone signed up...

I would have your wife register for the 10K while you register for the Half, rather than you registering everyone. If neither you nor your wife have an Active.com account, create them before tomorrow. If your son is under 18, you can register for him.

MM311

I would have your wife register for the 10K while you register for the Half, rather than you registering everyone. If neither you nor your wife have an Active.com account, create them before tomorrow. If your son is under 18, you can register for him.

Unfortunately I'm the only one who can be at a computer tomorrow when it starts, but luckily I have multiple computers, so I will just log her in on a different computer, and my son is 8 so yeah I can take care of him. it seems like the 5 & 10k's sell the fastest so I figured I would take care of those first.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Unfortunately I'm the only one who can be at a computer tomorrow when it starts, but luckily I have multiple computers, so I will just log her in on a different computer, and my son is 8 so yeah I can take care of him. it seems like the 5 & 10k's sell the fastest so I figured I would take care of those first.

The best plan.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Yes it is. But in the event discription it says other runners/friends/family can purchase tickets. Maybe they wait until registration for the half closes?

No, you should be able to purchase tickets - see if it's one of the merchandise options as an add-on to your registration.

RunningKoen

5K already on hold. :(

Edit: slightly positive news. The building proces of my house is, again, delayed. I am not moving around this weekend, so that is one more reason to run!
Slightly negative news: I can get a bib for the NY marathon, but it's the same weekend.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom