Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

surfsupdon

They were to send me a link to register today. The email states this:

I wanted to send you an update regarding today's early registration for the 2018 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend.

Registration for Disney’s Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend is temporarily delayed. We will have an update on registration this week, so please check back then. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to hosting our runners for the race at Walt Disney World Resort from November 1-4, 2018.

Please know that should you still be having challenges with the Annual Passholder website when registration does become available, I will still be happy to assist you with providing the link to register.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
They were to send me a link to register today. The email states this:

I wanted to send you an update regarding today's early registration for the 2018 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend.

Registration for Disney’s Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend is temporarily delayed. We will have an update on registration this week, so please check back then. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to hosting our runners for the race at Walt Disney World Resort from November 1-4, 2018.

Please know that should you still be having challenges with the Annual Passholder website when registration does become available, I will still be happy to assist you with providing the link to register.

That is verbatim the statement on the race page, minus the "call us back if you still have problems with AP link".

LAKid53

Premium Member
From the Passholder section of MDE:

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™
Event Dates: November 1 to 4, 2018
Early Registration for Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will open on Friday, March 16, 2018 at noon EST. Registration for the general public will open on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at noon EST. We apologize for the delay and look forward to hosting our runners for the race weekend at Walt Disney World Resort from November 1-4, 2018.

MM311

From the Passholder section of MDE:

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™
Event Dates: November 1 to 4, 2018
Early Registration for Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will open on Friday, March 16, 2018 at noon EST. Registration for the general public will open on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at noon EST. We apologize for the delay and look forward to hosting our runners for the race weekend at Walt Disney World Resort from November 1-4, 2018.

Yeah but the downside is they will probably add a new parking fee to Registration :facepalm:

LAKid53

Premium Member
I'm registered for all three races - doing the Challenge. I see the commemorative runner's bundle now includes a figurine, rather than the Tervis glass. Need to remember I pre-ordered one, so I don't buy one at the Expo.

DVC link worked just fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom