Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Swissmiss

Premium Member
How about after Illuminations we meet in a country for a celebratory drink, snack, and photo. Could be a water or a vodka, escargot or a pretzel, a digital or a Polaroid.

The choice is yours. But which country should we choose? @RunningKoen

Your “could be a water or a vodka” comment reminded me of one of the water stops today - one of the volunteers was having fun with it and held up the cup and would say “Vodka?” I was looking for the Powerade (they did not seem to have it at all the stops) so I said no thanks, I don’t want vodka - to which he replied oh, you’d prefer rum then 😉

surfsupdon

Seems like Mexico is the spot to be. It would also be my suggestion.

So let's shoot for a wdwmagic meet up on Nov 4th, after Illuminations, in Mexico. Figure 9:25ish. Let's meet inside by the fountain??

We should all be present for the half marathon after party. LOL

Texas84

La Cava during F&W? Este es no bueno. That place is always packed. I know, sorry.
dd.jpg

How about the Donald Duck photo op on the right side? Maybe there will be a photographer there.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Actually. Didn’t everything close from 9-10pm. Then reopen at ten for the party??? We may have a problem.

I’m pretty certain.

I don't remember that from last year. I was eating at Spice Road during Illustrations and everything appeared open after that. It would be foolish for Disney to allow runners in early and then close everything for an hour. I believe they were letting people in with a party ticket starting at 7PM.

surfsupdon

I don't remember that from last year. I was eating at Spice Road during Illustrations and everything appeared open after that. It would be foolish for Disney to allow runners in early and then close everything for an hour. I believe they were letting people in with a party ticket starting at 7PM.
You are correct. Party tickets start at 7. But I guarantee last year that the park closed down at 9pm like usual. To get out Day Guests. Then reopened at 10pm.

I remember bc Rose and Crown wasn’t serving....so I went to Crews Cup to chill. I was so frustrated.

surfsupdon

I'm just gonna look for a guy wearing flamingo socks. 👍
I probably won’t be in socks everyone. Sorry lol

But I got new World Showcase flag socks for the race. Check out Rock Em Socks. They just started ‘Theme Park Inspired’ socks and have some great stuff. I discovered them at a runDisney expo for Tower 10 Miler.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom