Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

RunningKoen

I know :) But I do wanna watch happily ever after with my bling aswell. Definitely the marathon one. The W&D medals might feel more linked to Epcot when I really do have them though. Cannot tell it yet

surfsupdon

Deal!

Is Illuminations at the same time as Happily Ever After?
Sometimes but not all the time.

We have Epcot till 1 or 2am right??
I know :) But I do wanna watch happily ever after with my bling aswell. Definitely the marathon one. The W&D medals might feel more linked to Epcot when I really do have them though. Cannot tell it yet
Yeah W&D is a very heavy Epcot focused event and course.

I say watch HEA your first night at MK. Then meet up for Space Mtn!

Figment82

First time for food and wine weekend, what do you thing is a good time to pick up bib on Thursday?

It depends on what else you want to do besides picking up your bib and shirt. If you’re looking for merchandise, I’d definitely say morning to avoid possible sell outs of any item you really want.

If you’re just looking to run in, grab your stuff, and get out, I usually stop by after work (around 5), and it takes me mere minutes at each stop. It takes longer to navigate their crazy multiple building set-up - I think they should give out a 5K medal just for getting through the expo, lol!

JillC LI

Sure we can! Back in the day wdwmagic had meet ups after races and for special events and just to say hi. It was a nice community. I remember rocking out at an Off Kilter concert with @wannabeBelle one fine day at Epcot!🤙🏽
Back in the day some of us even met up at non-Disney races. I had a blast running the Hershey Half Marathon together the whole way with two formerly active wdwmagic members, Coryna and Kristi.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Back in the day some of us even met up at non-Disney races. I had a blast running the Hershey Half Marathon together the whole way with two formerly active wdwmagic members, Coryna and Kristi.

I'm thinking about doing the Rocky Run in Philly next year...ever been?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/int...d-wine-festival-global-marketplace-kiosks.htm

Lots of nice pre race food!

Edit: I might only make breakfast reservations. These menu's look amazing. Eating at epcot everyday!

A friend and former colleague is one of the vendors in the Light Lab. Go try Grasslands - great brew and both Gabe and Saralyn are awesome people. Four years ago, Gabe was working for FSU. Today, he's running one of the best breweries in Florida.

Figment82

I’m looking forward to getting back into training as well! My precious little girl came into the world on Sunday, so I’m in hardcore recovery mode for a little while. I hadn’t been able to even get out and walk much close to the end of my pregnancy, so I’m a worried it’ll be a difficult road to get back to even the slow pathetic pace I was months ago. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom