Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
No idea. I'm old school manual Microsoft Excel guy.

Just looked at his training. Many more options than Galloway, based on experience and what you want to accomplish. Galloway's all say "experienced runner", but 19 weeks for someone who regularly runs?

RunningKoen

Both functions are neat but not that much special. Not worth paying for, since it's little to no effort to do it yourself.

I've never liked the galloway program anyhow, cause, as you say, 19 weeks for a regular runner? Lack of real effort

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It’s still a bit away, but I’m looking forward- pretty excited!

I booked a carb up dinner at Mama Melrose before the race and I got Jiko for the celebratory dinner post race....before the Epcot after party!

How about you?

I'm not doing any Disney dining before the race - I'll be carbing up in my room, as I've got a one bedroom villa with a kitchen. My celebratory dinner is at La Hacienda in Mexico - guac and tequila!

surfsupdon

I'm not doing any Disney dining before the race - I'll be carbing up in my room, as I've got a one bedroom villa with a kitchen. My celebratory dinner is at La Hacienda in Mexico - guac and tequila!
Sounds like it’ll be yummy!!

We need that mandatory wdwmagic meetup at Epcot! ;-)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
It’s still a bit away, but I’m looking forward- pretty excited!

I booked a carb up dinner at Mama Melrose before the race and I got Jiko for the celebratory dinner post race....before the Epcot after party!

How about you?

I'm doing Brunch at the Top Sunday morning after the half

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom