Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The runDisney site has a account system online.

Offcourse my W&D registration isnt linked ...

Just sent them an email asking if/when registrations made via Active will be ported over.

Also told then they needed to update the training calendars.

surfsupdon

Just sent them an email asking if/when registrations made via Active will be ported over.

Also told then they needed to update the training calendars.
My active linked over for WineDine. It was easy from an email.

In the past, training schedules updated literally the night before. So annoying. Lol.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Figurine & Shoe ornament. I really like my shoe ornament I accidently bought in 2017. Im so tempted.

If they add pictures the merch is released, I'll probably fall for it anyway

all the show ornaments are basically the same...just the colors change from race to race and year to year.

LAKid53

Premium Member
What the ???, runDisney. Instead of providing training programs tailored to each race and downloadable to your calendar, you've got generic programs for races with no start date and just a PDF.

Thank goodness I know that training for the Two Course Challenge starts next week. And I'll basically be in training until the Dark Side is run in April.

dreamfinder

What the ???, runDisney. Instead of providing training programs tailored to each race and downloadable to your calendar, you've got generic programs for races with no start date and just a PDF.

Thank goodness I know that training for the Two Course Challenge starts next week. And I'll basically be in training until the Dark Side is run in April.

Getting lazy?

LAKid53

Premium Member
there's nothing race specific for it, and paying money for someone to adapt the exact same rythm over and over again with just different dates?

I meant race dates. When I asked when the training schedules would be updated, rD said they were working with Galloway to update the schedules for all the races. You didn't need Galloway to "update" what they provided. And if you go to his website, it's the same. That import to your calendar function was very nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom