Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

spacemt354

Chili's
Yeah, that was odd...Skyway had views of the attraction roofs but I don't remember that being advertised.
skywaymk_fantasyland0000ww.jpg

RSoxNo1

Just to clarify, there are five true stations here, right?
  • Epcot (International Gateway)
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Riviera Resort
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort / Disney's Pop Century Resort
It looks like with Caribbean beach as the hub there are three lines?
  • DHS to Caribbean Beach
  • Pop/Art of Animation to Caribbean Beach
  • Caribbean beach to Riviera and Epcot

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer08

So if you take it from Pop you have to transfer at Caribbean Beach and then you continue on to either DHS or Epcot? Just want to make sure I’m understanding. Will buses still be available at Pop for a direct route to Epcot or DHS?

nickys

Premium Member
Just to clarify, there are five true stations here, right?
  • Epcot (International Gateway)
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios
  • Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney's Riviera Resort
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort / Disney's Pop Century Resort
It looks like with Caribbean beach as the hub there are three lines?
  • DHS to Caribbean Beach
  • Pop/Art of Animation to Caribbean Beach
  • Caribbean beach to Riviera and Epcot

The 3 lines are as you said.

What worried me from the article is there is no mention of the Riviera station. There is going to be one there, isn't there? No last minute change of plans (@marni1971, @danlb_2000) on this?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So if you take it from Pop you have to transfer at Caribbean Beach and then you continue on to either DHS or Epcot? Just want to make sure I’m understanding. Will buses still be available at Pop for a direct route to Epcot or DHS?

From what I recall, there will be no buses from Pop or AoA to Epcot or DHS once the Skyliner is running, except perhaps if there is an unexpected closure of the Skyliner.

britain

So, yellow huh? Better than pink. It's odd in that you can see they took the original Sleeping Beauty Castle architectural arrangement, flipped it, and then stretched it tall. (Small correction - the Notre Dame steeple is now in the center.)

Still, better than Shanghai.

But, is there no way through the front gate now? Is that all stage? (Like Shanghai?)

upload_2017-12-8_11-14-3.png

Cmdr_Crimson

So, yellow huh? Better than pink. It's odd in that you can see they took the original Sleeping Beauty Castle architectural arrangement, flipped it, and then stretched it tall. (Small correction - the Notre Dame steeple is now in the center.)

But, is there no way through the front gate now? Is that all stage? (Like Shanghai?)

View attachment 248881

This is like going to a Fuddruckers and piling on whatever looks feasible...

hpyhnt 1000

View attachment 248881

Ye gads, that's fairly hideous looking. Shanghai is going to have competition on the ugliest castle honors.

This is like going to a Fuddruckers and piling on whatever looks feasible...

Reminds me of those Planet Hollywood milkshakes where they just pile a bunch of stuff higher and higher. Makes me want a milkshake less and less.

observatory-menu-header_shakes.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom