Disney to increase the number of FastPass+ entitlements per day and include park hopping

durangojim

Feel free to move to different forum

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/04/mymagic-adding-even-more-magic-to-fastpass/

SImilar to what was talked about on the boards a couple weeks ago.
To sum up:
Make your 3 FP+ in one park, go to another park after those and make a new FP+ on the kiosk
No mention of using the app, or what happens if you have an early day and late night FP+ in one park.
I'm guessing there will still be changes.

Breakinghbts

I'm very excited about this, it the first day of my trip. Most of my FP+ are scheduled during the busy afternoon times. What do you guys think about FP+ advance timing? Should they be moved towards the morning more?

C.M.O

Leaving tomorrow for vacation. I have booked all my FP for the park I was going to go to in the afternoon. I wonder if I change them to the park for the morning if all the good ones at the 2nd park will be gone by the time I use my first 3. Is it worth it to get rid of the ones I have? help! :)

DoctorDisney

C.M.O., I live behind Magic Kingdom and go to the parks 5-7 days a week. very often, I will go in the late afternoon or evening to any of the parks and am always able to get good FASTPass+ reservations. Most of the time, just about everything is available. That will likely change a bit during busier times, but it's what I've experienced.

lebeau

So many questions about how this is going to work.

Does it have to be a kiosk? Seems like.
Can you pick something you have already ridden?
What if you have a FP for Illuminations or Wishes? Does that lock you out of a fourth FP?

tissandtully

C.M.O., I live behind Magic Kingdom and go to the parks 5-7 days a week. very often, I will go in the late afternoon or evening to any of the parks and am always able to get good FASTPass+ reservations. Most of the time, just about everything is available. That will likely change a bit during busier times, but it's what I've experienced.

So you're a WDW Hobo?

Mawg

Seems like they jumped the gun here. Why release something like this until it is ready for the mobile app too? And, did they really not think that people would want their extra fast passes prior to using their last one on a late show? They either really did not think of this (I doubt it), they didn't care and it was too hard to implement, or they new exactly what they were doing and are still trying to discourage more than 3 in a day to keep volume down. I'm betting they really don't want people to have more than 3 but now they can say we heard you and we made it so you can have more than 3, we listen and we care about you.

Jakester

Do you have to be at the Park kiosk that you park hopped to in order to make the selection???
Here's how it will work.

Once YOU HAVE USED your 3 selections WILL YOU BE ELIGABLQE for Additional Fastpass+ Selections,
At Epcot and Hollywood Studios your additional Fastpass will be NON-TIER.
If you do not redeem any of your 3 selections then you will not be eligible for the additional Fastpass.
If you redeem One Fastpass at ANY ONE Park and miss your return times then your times will disappear and be replaced with the additional Fastpass.
**If you book fastpasses in another park, and don't redeem atleast 2 selections then you will be eligible for an additional Fastpass for another WDW park after those return times have passed.**
The amount of Additonal Fastpasses you may recieve are unlimited, however you must use your 1st Additonal FP to rebook a new one.
The only way possible to view your additional Fastpass is via In-Park Kiosks.
And as always, all Fastpasses are based on what's available at the time of booking.

Hope this helps answer a lot of questions regarding the new changes.

**I may be wrong, but reaffirm with us Fastpass Kiosks CMs, Guest Relations, or any MyMagic+ Park Support CMs

Disneyfamily4

Finally info from a cast member comes true. I was told in march that next month more fast passes when park hopping will be allowed and here we are now, it comes true. That's 1 out of a thousand rumors to come true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom