Disney Tattoos?

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
I have a blue Horizon symbol on my left forearm. I've had it for 6 years and have yet to regret it.

8.jpg

You and I had the same idea. Have a Horizons logo tattoo on my left forearm as well in blue...and the Journey Into Imagination logo in purple (in honor of the original version of the attraction). Ink work done and photo taken August 2009.

image020-vi.jpg

donaldtoo

I'm as big a "Diznut" as anybody, and that's all great stuff you guys have! :)
But, funny to me though...
Most people used to feel, back in the day anyway, that they were rebels for getting tattoos. These days, however, I somehow feel like I'm a rebel for not...! ;)

mrscricket

Lifes short, live it!!! There are PLENTY of places to put a piece that no one will ever see... I get asked all sorts of stupid question regaurding all my tattoos, its just part of being tattooed. If you love Disney enough to get a Disney tattoo there shouldn't be concern for regret. Just go for it!!!

You're right. Think i might have to start doing some saving now. :)

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
14 of my 15 tattoos are Disney (the other is a memorial). I admit, some need to be redone (covered)(not using that artist any more) but my favorite is Flounder on my foot. You can see them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49424777@N08/
My BF has a Jessica & Roger Rabbit tat that I think is cool as it shows them as Alice & the White Rabbit.

ddbowdoin

14 of my 15 tattoos are Disney (the other is a memorial). I admit, some need to be redone (covered)(not using that artist any more) but my favorite is Flounder on my foot. You can see them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/49424777@N08/
My BF has a Jessica & Roger Rabbit tat that I think is cool as it shows them as Alice & the White Rabbit.
Awesome awesome...

I'm working through an epcot design, will take hours and hours and a lot of money

PREMiERdrum

You and I had the same idea. Have a Horizons logo tattoo on my left forearm as well in blue...and the Journey Into Imagination logo in purple (in honor of the original version of the attraction). Ink work done and photo taken August 2009.

image020-vi.jpg

Very nice! I had originally wanted to get Horizons, The Seas, and Energy down the arm, but elected to scale it back to just Horizons.

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
Very nice! I had originally wanted to get Horizons, The Seas, and Energy down the arm, but elected to scale it back to just Horizons.

I have just enough space between Horizons and JII where I could add a third and keep the size halfway between the other two. IF I do that, more than likely it will be Living Seas.

wedway71

I have 2 tats(one on arm and shoulder and one on chest.. I actually want a Disney tat but cant seem to find the right genre..I am thinking about a classic black and white Steam Boat Willy though..

Of course I have them in places that are not visible while clothed in case I decide to apply to work for the mouse...

I happen to have a Disney tattoo quite often though its temporary and courtesy of my 3 year old. Does that count :). I did really want a Minnie Mouse senior year of college on my hip. My roommate talked me out of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom